Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Blueberry/Pumpkin Pie

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 2:50 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 93 Total Views

OK...my husband & his coworkers (working hard as you can see...LOL!!) were sitting around talking about pie one day...not sure why & I'm not sure if I want to know why but, I am the baker of the group of wives so, my husband came home to tell me that they think that a blueberry & pumpkin pie combo would be yummy!  I'm not so sure about it, but, I'm willing to try anything to make the boys happy so, if anyone out there has a recipe or an idea on how to get this pie done I am up for the challenge.  I have looked on the web and can not find one.  HELP!!  Thanks ladies!!

beccasmum
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 2:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
jlsokh
by on Jan. 26, 2009 at 9:36 AM

You're a brave baker, and a loyal wife, because I gotta say - that does NOT sound good!  :-)  

Good luck with that!   It it DOES turn out, I would like to hear, just because I can't imagine that coming together!!!!

dragon_tears
by on Jan. 26, 2009 at 8:00 PM

Have you ever heard of a pecan/pumpkin pie..Same thing but instead of making the pecan pie part take a can or two of blueberry pie filling and substitute...Let me look up a pecan/pumpkin pie and see if there is a way that you can change it up a bit...Give me a day or so and I will get back to you on whether or not you can substitute the blueberry pie filling for the pecan pie filling...LOL

Not sure if blueberry and pumpkin go together....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)