Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Need a boneless chicken breast recipe for tonite. help!

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 6:33 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 257 Total Views

I wanna do somthing good and diffrenet tonite. So i need some ideas. Got any?

by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 6:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
MotherHubbard78
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 6:49 PM

How about, cut them is cubes, cook with olive oil, onion, and can of diced tomatoes, with garlic and oregano, salt and pepper.  Serve with rice or pasta.

Or, a quick white chili, with great northern beans (2 cans) or navy beans, 6 cups of water, 4 celery stalks chopped, 3 diced jalepenos, 1 onion, cook for about an hour on med.  Spice with garic, cumin, mustard powder, salt, pepper.

or chicken strips, coat with flour (first season with salt, pepper, and cayenne), and fry with peanut or veg oil for 7 minutes. Serve with canned or frozen veggies, and bbq or ranch dipping sauce

I can go on and on

lilysmom31
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 6:52 PM

What ingredients do you have to work with?

Kaci_Hord
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 8:56 PM

I cooked this one night & my husband and daughter really loved it.

Chicken breast, block of velveeta cheese, cream of chicken (1 can)  & ritz crackers.

Bake the chicken in a glass pan for about 15minutes, then add the cream of chicken, followed by the velveeta cheese (cut into small blocks, however much you want but i wouldn't use the whole block), then about ten minutes before the chicken is done, crunch the ritz crackers in your hand & layer them over the top. Then whatever veggie you want. Takes about 30minutes all together.

Another thing I do is cook the chicken with cream of chicken or cream of mushroom over the top of it by itself. Goes good with about anything. But that first meal turned out really good.

amandadwn2005
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 9:31 PM

Thank you guys so much for the ideas. :)

torijadekylie
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 9:39 PM

I saw this post kind of late, but I have a really good recipe for chicken spaghetti.

1 lb. boneless skinless chicken; cubed and cooked  ( I season my chicken with garlic powder, onion powder, salt pepper, and cumin powder)

1/2 block of velveeta cheese- cubed

1 can cream of mushroom soup

1 can of italian diced tomatoes

1 can of the mexi-corn

spaghetti noodles ( i use a one of the small boxes)

1. Cook the chicken in a large pot, once cooked, drain off any fat, add the cream of mushroom soup, velveeta, tomatoes, and corn

2. Mix until heated thru and then add the noodles and heat thru again; serve

Kaci_Hord
by on Jan. 28, 2009 at 1:55 PM

Quoting torijadekylie:

I saw this post kind of late, but I have a really good recipe for chicken spaghetti.

1 lb. boneless skinless chicken; cubed and cooked  ( I season my chicken with garlic powder, onion powder, salt pepper, and cumin powder)

1/2 block of velveeta cheese- cubed

1 can cream of mushroom soup

1 can of italian diced tomatoes

1 can of the mexi-corn

spaghetti noodles ( i use a one of the small boxes)

1. Cook the chicken in a large pot, once cooked, drain off any fat, add the cream of mushroom soup, velveeta, tomatoes, and corn

2. Mix until heated thru and then add the noodles and heat thru again; serve

Oooo! I'm gonna try that one! Thanks!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)