Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I have some leftover pork loin

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 4:31 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 127 Total Views

a good 2 pounds....any ideas on what to do with it for dinner tonight? I need something good

by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 4:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
lanceandhailey
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 4:33 PM

Stir fry?

zoeysmom331
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 4:58 PM

Make some gravy and make hot sandwiches. Or you could cut it up and make quesadillas. Stir Fry. Cut it up and mix it with RiceARoni and some peas or other veggie. (Just make the RiceARoni like the box says, but 10 minutes before its done stir in the meat and veggies.

I will sometimes just reheat and serve with new sides.

AShleyvpimpin
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 7:00 PM

Quoting zoeysmom331:

Make some gravy and make hot sandwiches. Or you could cut it up and make quesadillas. Stir Fry. Cut it up and mix it with RiceARoni and some peas or other veggie. (Just make the RiceARoni like the box says, but 10 minutes before its done stir in the meat and veggies.

I will sometimes just reheat and serve with new sides.

Hubby would FLIP OUT....he has a big problem with eating the same exact thing 2 nights in a row, so I have to trick him....lol....

gingerhead125
by on Mar. 9, 2009 at 10:04 AM

Shred it with 2 forks and add BBQ sauce. BBQ sandwiches, chips and slaw. Quick and easy!

sahm_krystal33
by on Mar. 9, 2009 at 8:41 PM

Shred it and make tacos, or I make pork noodles. I make Pork flavored top ramen packages, cook those and put in a bowl and put cut up pork on top with hard boiled eggs, soy sauce, and green onions.

~~~~~~~*KML*~~~~~~~
Tomorrow is not promised.
Life for today like it's all you have.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)