• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Shredded pork ideas?

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 12:37 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 170 Total Views

I have some shredded pork leftovers and I know what I have made with it before - BBQ pork sandwiches, pork stir fry, and  pork tacos but what are some other ideas for it? Thank you!

~~~~~~~*KML*~~~~~~~
Hope is the thing with feathers
That perches in the soul,
And sings the tune without the words,
And never stops at all.
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 12:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
sahm_krystal33
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 7:29 PM

bump

~~~~~~~*KML*~~~~~~~
And never stops at all.
BellaBear
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 8:10 PM

You know how u make pigs in a blanket. do the same thing roll the pork up with some cheese and bake it how the biskits say. I made them one time when I had no buns. it came out great. serve it with mash tatters and a veggie and YUMMO!!

sahm_krystal33
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 8:49 PM

That's a good idea, I've never heard of that before and I sure wouldn't have thought of it! Thank you!

Quoting BellaBear:

You know how u make pigs in a blanket. do the same thing roll the pork up with some cheese and bake it how the biskits say. I made them one time when I had no buns. it came out great. serve it with mash tatters and a veggie and YUMMO!!

~~~~~~~*KML*~~~~~~~
And never stops at all.
chef_mama
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 10:35 PM

u can make taqutios, nachos, pizza with pork, green chili salsa& mozz cheese, french dip sammies, Pork and Potato Casserole,

are you a chili head???  then check out my group 

http://www.cafemom.com/group/SPICEOFLIFE

BellaBear
by on Apr. 9, 2009 at 6:03 PM

Quoting sahm_krystal33:

That's a good idea, I've never heard of that before and I sure wouldn't have thought of it! Thank you!

Quoting BellaBear:

go ahead and add me as a friend i am the queen of leftovers! LOL

lynn_mj13
by on Apr. 10, 2009 at 3:14 PM

Most people don't realize that REAL burritos and tacos are made with pulled/shredded pork or beef. They're awesome when made like that! Really different, my mom used to take the extra large tortillas, spread with refried beans, add shredded pork, top with onions, tomatoes, lettuce, sour cream, salsa, etc. roll up and enjoy!! Serve with spanish rice, pico de gallo, guacamole, or any other fav mexican dish for some authentic flavor!! Hope this helps!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)