Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

George Foreman Grill?

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 4:32 PM
  • 22 Replies
  • 421 Total Views

I was wondering if anyone has a George Foreman grill and if they like it? If you have one and like it which ones is it? I am looking to get one and am trying to find a good one!

Thank you!

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 4:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kandibaby1030
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 4:37 PM

I have one, I am not sure which one it is, but it is red and has different plates to use.  You can actually bake in it too, it is nice...  I like it... But I never use it! LOL  It is just not that practical. 

ShanaLenae
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 4:40 PM

I have a really big one that I like a lot. It gets too cold to grill outside in the winter but I can still have good burgers anytime, I also like to make home made grilled chicken tenders on it and the kids eat those better than the breaded ones from the freezer section. steaks and hot dogs/sausages come out really well to

kdbug813
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 4:44 PM

I have one and use it pretty regularyly.  The one I have can grill 4 large hambergers so it is pretty big.  I have also used it to cook chicken, and panini type sandwhichs.  It is easy to clean up and heats up really fast.  The only down side I see is that it is pretty big and takes up a lot of counter space.  I store mine under my kitchen sink.

krisalynn
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 4:44 PM

We have a small one and we love it and use it all the time!

hmcb20
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 5:01 PM

We have one and love it! Not fun to clean however. But it is amazing how much fat drips out. Makes you feel good and healthy.

PamR
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 5:08 PM

I have the red one that you can bake with, too, but I just use it for grilling.  I like it, it's fast and it does get a lot of the fat out.  You can wash the plates in the dishwasher.

drummerchick158
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 6:22 PM

We have one, I don't think it's the actual George Foreman though. It's really nice. We do steaks, hamburgers, and chicken breasts on it usually.

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
ChannaRamma
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 7:15 PM

I love my George Forman and only gave 30 dollars for it!!  I got it from big lots and it is a big one you can do up to six burgers on it.  Also you can get on youtube.com and look up george forman grill and there is links to show you some great ways to make things and how long you should put them on the grill.  I love love love it.  My husband can do it to that makes it a big plus in this family.  

teen boyteen girltoddler boy

sahm_krystal33
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 7:26 PM

I have one. It's a small plain basic one. I use it all the time. It's good for when it's cold outside and you want burgers or steak and aren't able to use the outside grill. I love it!

~~~~~~~*KML*~~~~~~~
Hope is the thing with feathers
That perches in the soul,
And sings the tune without the words,
And never stops at all.
chef_mama
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 10:37 PM

i have 3 of em in diff sizes and loove them ............... i use them alot depends on wat im making

are you a chili head???  then check out my group 

http://www.cafemom.com/group/SPICEOFLIFE

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)