Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to Grateful Mommas ( please read) ****UPDATED-7-23-08****

Posted by on Jul. 18, 2008 at 3:25 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 240 Total Views

Introduce yourself in this common post or create your own post and let us all know about you and your family.

If you have any thing you want posted as a sticky please send it to Forget-me-not (Jennifer)  and I will talk about it with the group owner Jennifer7206 (Jen)  and decide.  

If you have any thoughts of ideas on how we can make this group better or more successful please feel free to send either the group owner or one of the admin a message and we will review it.

There are very few actual rules for this group one being you can pretty much post whatever you want but if it's something that may be offensive if a mom opens it with her child standing next to her then please let it be known in the title.  No politic bashing.  No arguments on religion, no CIO debates.  No breastfeeding rants.  Open discussion about dead stuff is fine.  even if we don't agree.  And any personal venting is totally allowed, unless it involves another grateful mama.  We don't want to limit discussions to any thing here, We just don't want to have heated debates, where people might leave the group over it.  I cant stand all of that drama.  I have no problem with a momma coming here to vent about something, because she feels she is amongst friends.   But if we see any bashing going on, we will lock the thread. Remember to be kind to all your sisters in here.

Thank You
Grateful Mommas owner and admins

Eco friendly, non judging, anti-mainstream and soon to be UCing crunchy mama to Hannah and Abby and wife to Michael

Are you interested in Natural Pregnancy and Childbirth if so then follow me by clicking on the picture below.

Jennifer- Group Owner

Deadhead? Click on the bike and meet other Grateful Mamas

by on Jul. 18, 2008 at 3:25 PM
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN