Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Change is good.

Posted by on Aug. 8, 2008 at 10:30 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 307 Total Views

You know how they say that when one door closes, another one opens.  Well, I hope they are right, because i just lost my job.  My grandpa is going into assisted living.  So i dont have to stay with him anymore as of today.   It sucks to not have an income, but now I can move on .  Anyway, If You dont see me for a couple days, dont think I have forgotten you, I just wont have all day long to play anymore.  If anyone is interested in helping out as admin for a couple weeks until I get my home computer, please let me know.   I'll be checking in even if I have to go to the library to do it.  LOL

"Truth is something you stumble into when you think you're going someplace else"  

~ Jerry Garcia  

by on Aug. 8, 2008 at 10:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
MamaMulder
by Group Admin on Aug. 9, 2008 at 5:18 PM

It sounds like this will be a very positive change for you Jen! I'll be glad to help out around here until you get all set up at home=)

<3

marjoriemauk
by on Aug. 10, 2008 at 2:00 PM

You have a wonderful attitude!  I am sure good things will come your way, even though you lost your job, you can feel the good karma comin thru in your post!  Remember, what comes around goes around!

Marjorie

Someday, everything is gonna be diff'rent

When I paint my masterpiece.

Forget-me-not
by on Aug. 11, 2008 at 10:23 AM

Things will be fine here, Don't worry. I know that good things will come your way. I am sure even though you can't see it now that something great is going to happen for you guys. Maybe this is the first of many unseen acts that will accumulate with  you guys heading to NC. That's how it happened with us. We had a whole year of huge struggles and life changes, most of which sucked. We went from being surrounded with all our family to not having any family left in Memphis, job loses financial struggles. You name it, it was a rough year. In the end it was all preperation for us, readying us and our lives so that we could leave and come here..to Romania. We can look back now and see that it was all a build-up, without those seemingly bad experiences we would not have been able to leave and come here. Keep your head up, and your eyes to the future. Who knows what's there.

Are you interested in natural Pregnancy and Childbirth. If so click on the button  below and follow me to a safe place to learn about how to achieve this.    

Are you a deadhead? Follow me to Grateful Mommas

Natural Pregnancy and Childbirth~ Owner

Grateful Mommas~ Admin

Pregnancy~Admin

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)