Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hello Grateful mamas!

The group has been really slow for a while. So I am not sure how many even check in anymore?!

Just wondering what everyone's spring and summer plans are for this year?! Are you planning on traveling? If so where? Anyone hitting up any shows or festies??

Love to all!!

by on Mar. 2, 2009 at 9:19 AM
Replies (11-17):
MamaMulder
by Group Admin on Apr. 25, 2009 at 10:11 AM

Quoting Emma0420:

Audie and I are going to hit like 4 festivals. We found a great little place in NE Ohio called Nelson Ledges Quarry Park.

Thank you for sharing your pictures! I love the yellow walls!! Our group owner Jen, who is currently on a life journey and away from the Internet goes to Nelson Ledges often. She is the one who introduced it to me. I have never been, wanted to go to Grateful Fest last year but didnt make it out there. It looks so BEAUTIFUL hell, I would like to go even without the festival just for the scenery alone! You'll have to take lots of pictures when you head out there and share them. I would love to see more of Nelsons!! :)

my2sunz
by on May. 14, 2009 at 3:11 PM

Quoting MamaMulder:

How is Jen these days by the way?

Quoting Emma0420:

Audie and I are going to hit like 4 festivals. We found a great little place in NE Ohio called Nelson Ledges Quarry Park.

Thank you for sharing your pictures! I love the yellow walls!! Our group owner Jen, who is currently on a life journey and away from the Internet goes to Nelson Ledges often. She is the one who introduced it to me. I have never been, wanted to go to Grateful Fest last year but didnt make it out there. It looks so BEAUTIFUL hell, I would like to go even without the festival just for the scenery alone! You'll have to take lots of pictures when you head out there and share them. I would love to see more of Nelsons!! :)

Laura

MamaMulder
by Group Admin on May. 14, 2009 at 11:30 PM

Quoting my2sunz:

How is Jen these days by the way?

I havent talked to her for a few months, but last I heard from her all was well. She was managing a resturant/bar and that was going well for her. I need to call her, I really miss chattin' with her. So crazy how easily one can make such great friends here on the net..  :)

HaydensMom178
by on May. 29, 2009 at 7:44 PM

Hey, Hayden's is the 13th as well!  That's so great!  Yeah, I think that June is the perfect month to have a birthday, especially in Louisiana!  LOL  I can never tell what the weather will be like for mine in November!

Quoting MamaMulder:

Quoting HaydensMom178:

In a couple of weeks, it will be our 3-year anniversary!  YAY!  

Hayden's birthday will be in June, so we're planning on barbequing outside-hotdogs and hamburgers. 

Happy early anniversary!!

What day is Haydens b-day? Matt, Dominic and I are all in June too. Almost a full family of Geminis until our little Sagittarius came along. :)

Matt is the 5th, Dom is the 13th, and I am the 17th. June is my favorite month by far!! <3

MamaMulder
by Group Admin on Jun. 2, 2009 at 4:07 PM

Quoting HaydensMom178:

Hey, Hayden's is the 13th as well!  That's so great!  Yeah, I think that June is the perfect month to have a birthday, especially in Louisiana!  LOL  I can never tell what the weather will be like for mine in November!

Quoting MamaMulder:

Quoting HaydensMom178:

In a couple of weeks, it will be our 3-year anniversary!  YAY!  

Hayden's birthday will be in June, so we're planning on barbequing outside-hotdogs and hamburgers. 

Happy early anniversary!!

What day is Haydens b-day? Matt, Dominic and I are all in June too. Almost a full family of Geminis until our little Sagittarius came along. :)

Matt is the 5th, Dom is the 13th, and I am the 17th. June is my favorite month by far!! <3

They share a birthday, how cool is that! It is comming up soon, too. Have you gotten Hayden any gifts yet? Any special b-day plans?

mocha1
by New Member on Jun. 2, 2009 at 9:00 PM

I'm headed to Ohio to visit family in July...cross your fingers that I can get a Rothbury festival worked in somehow!

mallypants
by on Jun. 24, 2009 at 3:53 PM
We went to see the dead at shoreline both nights (the second night was amazing) that was a great time, saw everybody I wanted to see and nobody I didn't want to see, we also hit up the Harmony Festival but now I am getting too pregnant to be walking around these things
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN