Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does no one like the dead?

Posted by on Mar. 15, 2009 at 1:32 PM
  • 7 Replies
  • 274 Total Views

This place is dead...and not Gratefully. We have to liven it up in here....it's terrible.

Anyway, any MA or NH folks, there may be a sweet Dead cover band in May playin' in NH.

Also, any Ratdog fans, join Ratdog.org for cool people and sweet stuff, like raffles and music.

by on Mar. 15, 2009 at 1:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
HaydensMom178
by on Mar. 20, 2009 at 1:12 AM

I know!  I check in here just about every day or so, and it's nothing new!  I wish the Dead would come to Louisiana!  Even a great Dead cover band would do!

Chasity Hobson
MamaMulder
by Group Admin on Apr. 1, 2009 at 10:02 AM

The group hasnt been very active for a while now. As an admin I have tried, but with little success. Feel free to liven it up a bit mama! Post whatever is on your mind. :)

widespreadpanic
by New Member on Apr. 1, 2009 at 10:09 AM

I still Love the Dead. Did anyone catch Bobby and Phil on the View? They plated with warren Haynes it was cool.

photomommy201
by New Member on Apr. 1, 2009 at 2:12 PM

i just heard about that totally missed it though....I am from ma what cover band are you talking about????  Who is catching any of the spring shows?

MamaMulder
by Group Admin on Apr. 1, 2009 at 2:46 PM

Quoting widespreadpanic:

I still Love the Dead. Did anyone catch Bobby and Phil on the View? They plated with warren Haynes it was cool.

I forgot to mention that I still <3 the Grateful Dead too!! :)

Were they on their today??

PhunkyGoddess
by New Member on Apr. 10, 2009 at 11:10 AM

Quoting widespreadpanic:

Didnt catch it.  couldnt find the channel but its probably on utube. 

My SO and I saw Billy play about a month or so ago.  It was freakin amazing!!  He's still got it, played with Scott Murawski (Max Creek) and OTeal from the Allman Bros.  Best sh*t I've seen in years.

BearlyXen
by New Member on May. 2, 2009 at 7:25 PM

I saw Bobby and Phil (and Warren) on the View a couple weeks back.  DVR'ed it just for them.  It was a beautiful acoustic Friend of Devil, each sung a verse.  No showy Warren & Phil sounds so good!  He gets better with age! <3

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN