Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

First show?

Posted by on Aug. 15, 2009 at 6:04 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 259 Total Views

How old was your little one when you took him or her to thier first show? How young do you think is too young>? Any tips?

by on Aug. 15, 2009 at 6:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
MamaMulder
by Group Admin on Aug. 15, 2009 at 8:13 PM

My oldest son went to his first festival at 7 weeks old. ~At that festival I realized that I was completely crazy tent camping at a festie with a 7 week old, and would never be brave enough to do that again! LOL! My youngest son didn't go to his first festival until he was 2.5 years old. Actually just last month. Not because he was to young before.. but because this was the only outdoor live music we had seen since he came into our lives.. I think that if I were to have another I would wait until they were at least 6 months old.. :)

RippledBegonias
by Member on Aug. 22, 2009 at 10:46 PM

Mathew didnt go to a show until he was just about 2- vibes, he now asks to go all the time =)

Annika's first show was at 10m ( phil lesh) she LOVED it!

Baby Mia- whos due in dec. first show will probably be at about 7m when we go to the vibes... although we may hit up mountain jam next year so shed be about 5m

I think most outdoor venues are fine whenever your comfy with it go for it... =)

Grateful Dead Bearsthere is a road, no simple highway, between the dawn and the dark of night, if you go no one may follow, that path is for your steps alone...

~Jessyca~ AP~ Crunchy~ Mama to Matt, Ana & Mia (due 12/21/09)~

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)