Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Surprises

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:35 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 125 Total Views

Daily Devotions

Cause me to hear thy lovingkindness in the morning; for in thee do I trust:
                                                    Psalm 143:8

Psalm 53:1- The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Corrupt are they, and have done abominable iniquity: there is none that doeth good.
Who doesn't love a good surprise? Well, there are a few surprises awaiting a fool. And he's going to find them out when he gets to hell. 
The first surprise to catch his attention is that Hell is Real! Psalm 11:6- Upon the wicked he shall rain snares, fire and brimstone, and an horrible tempest: this shall be the portion of their cup.
After he gets over that little shocker, the next thing that he notices is how quickly he got there. James 4:14- Whereas ye know not what shall be on the morrow. For what is your life? It is even a vapour, that appeareth for a little time, and then vanisheth away. The greatest lie to young people today is that they have enough time. The devil tells this lie until they realize their time is gone.
After that, they will look around and wonder why hell is filled with so many religious people. Acts 17:23- For as I passed by, and beheld your devotions, I found an altar with this inscription, TO THE UNKNOWN GOD. Whom therefore ye ignorantly worship, him declare I unto you. Many people are trying to make it to heaven, no one wants to go to hell. But religious people are trying to make it thru religion, and that's not God's way!
And throughout their everlasting torment, the one surprise that they will never get over is that God is not all love. Romans 2:3, 5- And thinkest thou this, O man, that judgest them which do such things, and doest the same, that thou shalt escape the judgment of God? But after thy hardness and impenitent heart treasurest up unto thyself wrath against the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God;
Yes, there is a loving God, but he will judge you! Yes, there is a hell, but the loving God made a way for you to escape! Take his way, or there is no hope for you, and you will face these horrible surprises!
If you are saved, you're heart should break for the people who have to face these surprises! Go out and tell them. Warn them!
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)