Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

wake up!!!

Posted by on Apr. 6, 2011 at 9:27 PM
  • 10 Replies
  • 251 Total Views

This group needs to wake up!!!  I need playdates for my kids and I :)  Im 28 and a stay at home mom.  I love baking , crafts, writing being a stay at home mom.  My hubby is a fireman  so we have a crazy life!!  My kids are 4 and 2  Your turn

by on Apr. 6, 2011 at 9:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
vth
by Member on Apr. 8, 2011 at 9:08 AM

I wish this group was more active. I am expecting my first baby in just couple of weeks....due date is May 8th. I am 39 yrs old....I work part time from home and live in East Rockaway. I would love to meet other moms. Joeysmom I am with you....hopefully this group will wake up!!!

Joeysmom109
by New Member on Apr. 8, 2011 at 9:25 AM

Quoting vth:

I wish this group was more active. I am expecting my first baby in just couple of weeks....due date is May 8th. I am 39 yrs old....I work part time from home and live in East Rockaway. I would love to meet other moms. Joeysmom I am with you....hopefully this group will wake up!!!

That's exciting!!!  Boy or Girl? 

vth
by Member on Apr. 8, 2011 at 4:40 PM

It's a boy!! I can't wait to meet my little boy!!

vth
by Member on Apr. 8, 2011 at 4:42 PM

I just realized now that you are the one that recommended a place for me for getting highlights!!! thanks again for that!!

mnchkn032110
by New Member on Apr. 10, 2011 at 10:39 PM

Hi!!!. . . It would be great if we can get this group going! I'm 28 and a stay at home mom also, our daughter just turned 1 in March and we live in Oceanside.

The nice weather is coming and I would love try to get some playdates going....

Joeysmom109
by New Member on Apr. 11, 2011 at 4:53 PM

Sure I would love to get playdates going :)

AK6
by New Member on Apr. 12, 2011 at 12:15 PM

where do you live?

Joeysmom109
by New Member on Apr. 13, 2011 at 2:16 PM

We live in Valley Stream

vth
by Member on Apr. 19, 2011 at 10:51 AM

I am in East Rockaway...I guess my baby will be a little too young for a playdate this summer but if you meet up it would be nice to meet you moms. 

Elba721
by New Member on Apr. 11, 2013 at 10:38 AM

hi,,im barbara

newly single w 2 children ages 7 and 4...looking for some weekend playdates and new mommy friends. lets chat soon :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)