Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sesame Street Live is coming to Nassau Coliseum and here is a great discount

Posted by on Sep. 7, 2011 at 9:05 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 184 Total Views

My entire family adores Elmo and all the Sesame Street gang and we are so excited that they are coming to our neighborhood!!!

Sesame Street Live "Elmo Makes Music" is coming to Nassau Coliseum September 16 - September 18.  

If you click here to buy tickets, http://www.ticketmaster.com/venueartist/75/1031517/?brand=sesamestreet and use the code MOMS, you will save $5 per ticket!!!

It is not valid on Sunny Seats, Gold Circle, Opening Night or previously purchased tickets. No double discounts.

Ticket prices are normally $18.50-$103.50 ($103.50 are Sunny Seats that are available at all shows - front row seats and a pre-show Meet & Greet with two Sesame Street Live friends).

Mark your calendar for a musical event like no other-monsters making music!  Elmo, Abby Cadabby, Big Bird and all their Sesame Street friends are taking to the stage to share their love of music. 

Jenny, an enthusiastic new music teacher, arrives on Sesame Street only to discover that her instruments are missing.  Jenny's new Muppet friends quickly come to the rescue and discover ‘instruments' they never knew existed...rubber duckies, trash can lids and even cookie jars.  Elmo, Abby Cadabby and friends teach children that everyone can make and enjoy beautiful music together.

Enjoy this great discount with your family and pass it along to your friends.

I work for Miles Of Marketing and this information was provided to me by them (www.milesofmarketing.com).  We are a group of moms passing along great information like this to other moms!!!

by on Sep. 7, 2011 at 9:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)