Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

baby shower location suffolk county ny 50 people

Posted by on Jan. 12, 2010 at 3:49 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 1841 Total Views

hi: I am looking to throw my Daughter baby shower is Suffolk County NY for about 50 people, we are looking for places to have it in like a resteraunt?  Or if better ideas would be great. thanks

by on Jan. 12, 2010 at 3:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
WebTechB
by New Member on Jan. 13, 2010 at 8:27 AM

When I threw my daughter's their baby shower's I looked everywhere to find the nicest places possible. I found the perfect places in an unusual place. I had them both in an Assisted Living facility. I know what your thinking, but trust me it was perfect. The facility itself is beautiful and the room they loaned us (it was free) was just wonderful. Very nice. I couldn't believe that they would let us use the room and not charge a fee. They offered to help with decorations and what ever we needed. I work in a pharmacy so I kind of knew some people from dealing with them on that level, but I have since told other's about it and they have used the room for different thing. I wouldn't suggest this for a "rowdy" party, but baby showers are usually pretty calm. Good luck, I hope you find your perfect place. Let us know!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)