Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Need to make Homemade Baby shower Favors!!!!!

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 12:20 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 267 Total Views

If anyone has any ideas please post em! My lil sister is having a baby shower and no one is helping so i'm going to make the favors and i want to make the from home not store bought so if you have any ideas please post em!!!!! Thanks!!!

by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 12:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
tattooedmomma23
by on Jan. 30, 2009 at 1:20 PM

baby bottles filled with pink or blue jellybeans

butterfly-jo
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 4:25 PM

i'm not sure when you need this by..but here are some things i am doing...and i would post pics, but i haven't made them yet..lol.

getting toilet paper rolls (and paper towel rolls cut in 2), filling w/ pastel hershey kisses and some plasit baby confetti..the safety pin and rattle things ya know... and covering the rolls w/ blue wrapping paper (bought at $ store), tying ribbon around either end...there ya go.

also i'm taking baby food jars (cause my bff and my sister currently have little ones eating out of jars) and cleaning them up..i'm either going to put pastel m&m's in there or i'm going to put candles in..haven't decided yet.

you could also make covered pretzels and use white chocolate and add in food coloring to make it blue or pink and wrap them up really cute.  i can't think of anything else off the top of my head, i'm still trying to come up w/ ideas myself..lol.

Zericsmommy910
by on Feb. 23, 2009 at 4:09 PM

I'm doing the chocolate covered pretzel rods. and putting thank you cards on them

Mommy of my angel Zeric Gale 9-10-2007

Rainbow baby due 4-9-09

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)