Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tell me about yourself!!

Posted by on Sep. 2, 2007 at 6:08 PM
  • 15 Replies
  • 587 Total Views
Hi my name is Kimberly .I'm 20 years old.I'm merried with two lil girls.I got merried at 17 years old.Yes we r still together .I love baby showers and love to make new things.I also love new ideas.

MOMMY TO TWO LIL PRINCESS

Mom's get paid to PARTY!

ASK ME HOW  www.kimberlygarza.pureromance.com

WE PUT THE "O" IN ROMANCE!!

PROUD ADMIN TO Glamour Girls closet swap 

http://www.cafemom.com/group/11978

by on Sep. 2, 2007 at 6:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
2cutecakes
by New Member on Sep. 8, 2007 at 12:09 AM
Hi! My name is Stephanie!  I am a stay-at-home mommy of two little girls (6 &4).  I have recently started a home-based bussiness selling Diaper Cakes!  I also do Handcrafted announcements, Invitations etc.   I sell locally & have been selling on e-bay.  My daughters are so proud of me.  They love to be my little helpers.  It has been a lot of fun!
Sweetpea718
by New Member on Jun. 14, 2008 at 3:18 PM
My name is Nina aka Sweetpea718. i am 23 years old and in i live in the Big Apple(NYC). i recently graduate from Suny College at Old Westbury. i am glad to announce that I'm expecting my first child and I'm extremely excited.

des10ey
by Member on Jun. 24, 2008 at 7:35 PM

Hello, my name is Destiny and I live in Los Angeles, CA and I LOVE being creative!  I am an inspiring event planner....I currently hand make all of my invitations...I have a strong love for this, soooo, I guess this is what I will specialize in.  I always know people who are having babies, so I thought I would join this group to give and receive ideas and advice to people.  In fact, my sister is now expecting her 3rd child.

Oh yeah, I'm Superwife, Supermom, Superfriend....ETC......

71.gif                    

dixiemom3
by on Jul. 1, 2008 at 10:26 AM
My name is Dixie, i'm 26yrs old. I'm a substitute teacher and am expecting my 3rd child.  I have planned several baby showers but have not ever had one of my own.  So I've talked my sister-in-law into hosting but i'm planning it all. With this being my last child I didn't want to completely miss out on a baby shower.
emtgirl885
by on Sep. 13, 2008 at 8:35 AM

Hi! My name is Melinda. My husband and I live in Fort Meade, MD. We do not have any children yet. I would like to get some good baby shower ideas. Thanks!

MsGiovanni
by New Member on Nov. 12, 2008 at 1:54 PM

Hi, my nick name is Giovanni, I'm 29; and I have handsome little boy who is as cute as pie and as busy as a bee; and a very wonderful and supportive husband.  I run two successful businesses, one as a full-time career and the other as a part-time hobby because I love doing both.  People often ask how  I juggle it all and it is definitely a balance act!!

Giovanni

Diaper Couture by Giovanni

www.couturediaper.com

amandasisgirl
by New Member on Jan. 5, 2009 at 8:34 PM

Hello I am amanda I am 27 mommy of 2 stinkers.. lol. I am planning a shower for my sister.. acually 2 of them.

butterfly-jo
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 5:49 PM

hey guys..my name is joline..i'm 28 and happily married w/ two kids..currently trying for #3....last year i threw two baby showers (with friends) and i'm working w/ the same group to throw a double shower in february.  we all have the same group of friends...so i'm looking for new and interesting ideas.

tattooedmomma23
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 6:19 PM

My name is Nicole. I am 24 I HAVE 2 KIDS OF MY OWN, 1 STEP SON AND A LITTLE GIRL DUE IN MARCH. I am planning my own shower right now "VALENTINE"theme

mommy2bmay09
by New Member on Jan. 29, 2009 at 8:23 PM

hello,
my name is Yajaira....I"m 25, married and pregnant with my first child <<< a little boy >>> I've planned 3 baby showers before..but i really plan that my shower is the best!
my mom and i are planning -- she's hosting!
we're super crafty so we are really planning a DIY shower...hope to be inspired with lots of ideas from all your pics!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)