Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Another Hello post

Posted by on Aug. 4, 2007 at 5:24 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 249 Total Views
Hey there ladies,

My name is April and I am 28. I have been married for 10 yrs to my husband who is 44. We have 2 kids a son who is 12 and daughter who is 9 (10 in September). It has been interesting to say the least with our age difference in some aspects but in others irrelevant. I am glad to have found others in the same boat as me with an older hubby. Look forward to getting to know you all.
by on Aug. 4, 2007 at 5:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
LydNew
by Group Owner on Aug. 4, 2007 at 10:24 PM
Welcome to our group!  I am glad you decided to join us.  Some of us haven't been married as long as you so I am sure you can offer some of your wisdom!!

Look forward to getting to know you!

Thanks,
Lydia
L&R Essentials - Something for everyone, everywhere.  We help you raise money
Begin your fund-raiser today:  WWW.LNRESSENTIALS.COM

KayleeJade
by on May. 17, 2010 at 2:00 AM

I am Kaylee and I am in the same boat with the age situation! I am 21 and my darling boyfriend is 34! It deffnately can show that our age difference mess with the relationship! I am glad everyhting seems to be working because if you have been married for 10 years than things must be bright! Dating an older man can deffinately have its downs but have its ups also! Well if you ever need to talk just message at any point! Oh and welcome to the group! I hope you enjoy!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)