Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My daughter's birthday invitations!

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 8:16 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 319 Total Views

Just wanted to share my daughter's birthday invitations with you! (she's going to be 4!) Her birthday is on Valentine's Day....

by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 8:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
JStolls21405
by New Member on Jan. 28, 2009 at 12:12 PM

Here's the inside! She's decided she wants a rainbow birthday party...now, does anyone know any fun games or crafts to do with rainbows?

RottenFifteener
by on Feb. 1, 2009 at 3:07 PM

These are so cute :)

I know that a lot of party stores have rainbow pinatas--so if you trust a bunch of four year-olds with baseball bats, I would suggest snatching up one of those.

Hmm, what else...

How about a scavenger hunt?  Finding little prizes that are rainbow-colored or each a color of the rainbow?

JStolls21405
by New Member on Feb. 2, 2009 at 7:14 PM

ha ha ha 4 year olds with base ball bats......Actually I'm planning on making a pinata, hopefully I can find some rainbow colored crepe-paper...I'm also going to make little bags out of rainbow striped material I just found for them to put all the candy in. 

4 year olds with bats, candy, cake and ice cream....oooh it should be fun!

I know I'm not the only woman who loves a scientist...

Join my group, the Scientist Wives Club!

bedlamite
by New Member on Feb. 3, 2009 at 9:58 AM

rainbow balloons.  ;)  get those long skinny balloons, line three or four balloons up, tie the ends together, and use round white balloons for the clouds on each end of the rainbows. You can use them as decorations or even to give with a goody bag.  invest in a little hand pump, they're very difficult to blow up.  hope that helps! ;)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)