Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Your INVITED!

Posted by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 3:05 AM
  • 1 Replies
  • 302 Total Views

Poll

Question: See you there?

Options:

Yes, CANT WAIT

No, maybe next time

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 0

Hey All,

I just got trained as a cash flow fascilitator and I'm having my first class on Thursday at 7pm to 8pm.  I would love for you girls to come and show your support!

946 S. Anza St #7

El Cajon, Ca 92020

Heres a tidbit about what we will go over!

Today cash flow is king. No matter what happens with real estate, the stock market, or the economy in general, if you have a steady source of cash flow, you can control your own destiny. For that reason, I'd like to invite you to join a Agel Cas...h Flow Class. It demonstrates how you can create your own cash flow machine and create wealth. There are also opportunities for a free car, trips and other incentives. Contact me to RSVP and save your space now! Space is limited so dont wait!

Hope to see you all soon!  Call me for directions. Refreshments will be provided!

Amy Wallace 619-715-4340
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 3:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
amylou6456
by Member on Oct. 12, 2009 at 3:06 AM

Quoting amylou6456:

I forgot. lol  Its a free class!

Hey All,

I just got trained as a cash flow fascilitator and I'm having my first class on Thursday at 7pm to 8pm.  I would love for you girls to come and show your support!

946 S. Anza St #7

El Cajon, Ca 92020

Heres a tidbit about what we will go over!

Today cash flow is king. No matter what happens with real estate, the stock market, or the economy in general, if you have a steady source of cash flow, you can control your own destiny. For that reason, I'd like to invite you to join a Agel Cas...h Flow Class. It demonstrates how you can create your own cash flow machine and create wealth. There are also opportunities for a free car, trips and other incentives. Contact me to RSVP and save your space now! Space is limited so dont wait!

Hope to see you all soon!  Call me for directions. Refreshments will be provided!

Amy Wallace 619-715-4340

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)