Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

new catalog

Posted by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 8:47 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 417 Total Views

So, what do you think of the new catalog preview?  I have mixed feelings. 

by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 8:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
mommyweisha
by on Jul. 6, 2009 at 7:53 AM

I agree. when I was at Conference, I took the catalog and some post its with me because so much did not look the same once you saw it in person.

There are several pieces that I LOVE but I am flying today to TX to see family and I plan on using the time in the air to look it over make make my "must haves" list!  :-)

qtmommy410
by on Jul. 6, 2009 at 8:57 AM

I have taken a peek at the new catalog and have to say i do like a few of the new pieces.. But i was disappointed with some of the pieces that they took away. I personally had to just order "smitten" for myself before it retires.  I will be really upset if the new pieces aren't as beautiful in person!!

ddwyer
by on Jul. 6, 2009 at 11:12 AM

There were quite a few new pieces that I saw that I know my customers will be thrilled with. Several pieces that I like and a few more that my 17 year old daughter has on her must have list.

Dana Dwyer

www.liasophia.com/fydjewelry

NicoleNJ
by on Jul. 7, 2009 at 7:38 AM
I'd be curious to know what pieces your 17 year old daughter likes. I always have customers asking what to buy for teenagers. I usually recommend kiss & tell but would love some new suggestions. Care to share? Thanks :)
qtmommy410
by on Jul. 7, 2009 at 9:24 AM

Quoting NicoleNJ:

I'd be curious to know what pieces your 17 year old daughter likes. I always have customers asking what to buy for teenagers. I usually recommend kiss & tell but would love some new suggestions. Care to share? Thanks :)

I dont have a 17 year old daughter but i do have alot of younger customers.. I just sold some graduation gifts for 17 year old girls. A few of the popular items are kiss & tell, firecrcker, smitten and love dust. 

ddwyer
by on Jul. 7, 2009 at 1:17 PM

Sure.. direct from Krystal's list:

p27 Two some (she is a bit of a ring fanatic)

p34  Chain reaction (also one of my personal favs)

P36 Gingersnap

p2 Kiam 3-Tone Bangles (she is a sparkly type of girl - if it glitters she loves it)

Her MUST haves:

p50 Pearl Jam

p56 Shooting Star keychain

p57 Menagerie necklace

Dana Dwyer

Unit Manager - lia sophia

www.liasophia.com/fydjewelry

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)