Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hi New to group

Posted by on Aug. 16, 2011 at 1:18 PM
  • 26 Replies
  • 397 Total Views

Hi. I am new to the group.  My name is Ashley (29) and I am a newly divorced mother of a 2 year old daughter.  I live in Hickory Tavern (Northern Laurens Co) and work in Greenville SC. 

by on Aug. 16, 2011 at 1:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
connor12907
by New Member on Aug. 16, 2011 at 6:25 PM

Welcome Ashley :) I am Catie, 23 y/o, married, and have 2 boys (almost 4 years, and a little guy who is 2 1/2 months :) )

AshnSerena
by New Member on Aug. 20, 2011 at 7:53 PM
Hey Catie how are you?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
skyes_mom07
by New Member on Aug. 22, 2011 at 11:18 PM

hi ashley im kim 28 mother of a 4 yr old daughter newly moved to the greenville sc area from the north....welcome but as i have found out there is not alot of action in this group.....looking forward to chatting

ZaMadyLady
by Member on Aug. 24, 2011 at 10:48 PM

Hi! I'm new too. We actually just moved down to SC from NC a couple months ago. Don't know anyone here in town....which is big...and I'm not use to it. :/

AshnSerena
by New Member on Aug. 25, 2011 at 9:53 AM
Hi skyes mom and zamadylady. Hope to get to know y'all. I work in Greenville near the mall so I'm up here a lot :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
skyes_mom07
by New Member on Aug. 28, 2011 at 4:41 PM

thats great i actually live right next to the mall....we all should get a playdate together, im sure the kids would love it !!!

AshnSerena
by New Member on Aug. 29, 2011 at 8:48 AM

Definately.  I'm always on the lookout for new playdates.  For me and her LOL.  She stays with my mom while I'm at work so no daycare to make friends. (But I'm nervous about daycares..long sad story)

ZaMadyLady
by Member on Aug. 29, 2011 at 9:06 AM

I'm not too far from the Mall area, so I could do a play date sometime. ^_^

AshnSerena
by New Member on Aug. 29, 2011 at 11:14 AM

Hey Ladies, do yall have facebook?  If so let me know and I will add you to mine.  I keep mine private (unsearachable) do to my ex-husband and his family)

ZaMadyLady
by Member on Aug. 29, 2011 at 10:56 PM

Any of you ladies interested in meeting at a park somewhere in Greenville to let the kiddos play? I'm thinking I'm available for any time Wednesday at this point.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)