Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

k2-k4

Posted by on Mar. 19, 2012 at 10:24 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 586 Total Views

by on Mar. 19, 2012 at 10:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
mclane5
by owner on Mar. 19, 2012 at 10:38 PM

I have a daughter in the grade. We do a sort of things. I do use starfall and she loves it. The only things she is not getting is the beginning sounds.

mclane5
by owner on Mar. 20, 2012 at 8:35 AM

In my opinon ABEKA has the best k2-k4 program. I was Abeka trained and you would be shocked what is in their program. The kids really get a great knowledgeable information. Also I like lessonpathway.com it is for preschool thru 5th grade for free.Alo DLTK is great and it has stuff for abc and danielle place has alot of abc series stuff

Quoting Sarahsmommy1008:

DD will start K4 this fall.  Up until now we've done different things off the internet - I started out following letteroftheweek, but fell away - now we're just going through a letter at a time, picking topics that start with that letter and getting library books and printables on those topics.  This week we're learning about Lambs, Lions, Ladybugs, Lighthouses and Lemurs : )  We have the Leapfrog videos and DD quickly picked up the letter sounds from them.

509moneysaving
by on Jul. 28, 2012 at 10:33 PM

Mclane5 I just wanted to thank you! This (learning pathway) is EXACTLY what I was looking for to begin homeschooling my son! As a single mom, starting out on my quest to homeschool, I really needed a free (or way cheap) way to have it all more or less, mapped out for me. This site is awesome! Thank you sooooo much!!

avonleajules1
by on Jul. 29, 2012 at 11:41 AM

My son is 4 and will be doing PK this fall. I love starfall. Also All About Reading.

oahoah
by Member on Sep. 4, 2013 at 11:14 PM

My youngest son is doing some pre-k work but not very structured. He's pretty indpendent and keeps himself occupied & out of trouble while I am working on school with his big brothers.  There are some great ideas I have implemented from Heart of Dakota's Preparing Hearts for His Glory to help with learning numbers.  He actually excels at math but is slow with his letters, he can recognize & is really eager to start reading.  He uses Starfall and ABC Mouse & we are on a free trial for Reading Eggs & Math Seeds.   

Caston04
by on Mar. 21, 2014 at 8:09 PM
Www.havfunteaching.com
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)