Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Need advice!

Posted by on Mar. 21, 2012 at 9:30 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 215 Total Views
I have two children ages 3 & 4. I started homeschooling this past fall and it was going great until... I got pregnant. I decided to enroll both of the kids in a Montessori school. They go 2 days a week for 6 hours each day. They are loving it and are thriving. Our new baby is due June 24th. So, my question is what should I do? Keep them in school or homeschool? If we send them to school, my 3 year old would go back to the Montessori school and my son would either also stay at the montessori school or go to a Christian school where he'd be in kindergarten.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 21, 2012 at 9:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Saraho5
by on Mar. 21, 2012 at 9:49 PM
I think that's an answer only you and DH can decide!
Preschool- especially- part time is more fun!...You may see a change once they are in a private school full time.

Good luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mclane5
by owner on Mar. 21, 2012 at 10:23 PM

I had a baby in 2010 in August. It was my 4th child. It really was not a problem. I had a 4th grader,7th grader an k3. She was also a breast baby and I had a c-section. I started hs 2 weeks before my due date to set a schedule and then took two weeks off after the baby. I can tell you it was no different then than it was now and she is 1. It is really what you think you can handle.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)