Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Abeka vs. liberty press

Posted by on May. 7, 2012 at 3:32 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 388 Total Views

I have homeschooled before, but it has been a while.  We are seriously thinking about homeschooling my daughter.  She will be in Kindergarten. 

I have experience with Abeka.  I have also been looking at Christian Liberty Press.

I would like input of those who have tried the Christian Liberty Press.  I really do like Abeka, but I believe that Christian Liberty press is cheaper.

Thank you so much.

by on May. 7, 2012 at 3:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
mclane5
by owner on May. 7, 2012 at 10:24 PM

Yes, it is cheaper. I used just CLP's bible and hated it. I do like Abeka and have used it but there is alot of busy work. I just sold k5-3rd grade and do not like it.

starbeck96
by Member on May. 8, 2012 at 10:34 AM

Quoting mclane5:

Yes, it is cheaper. I used just CLP's bible and hated it. I do like Abeka and have used it but there is alot of busy work. I just sold k5-3rd grade and do not like it.

Yes, Abeka does keep them busy.  I want something that will keep my daughter busy for a while.  We are probably going to school 3-4 days per week and use the other 2 specifically for learning outside of the classroom.  I know that their program is based on 5 days per week, but I want homeschooling to be fun for her.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)