Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

new here

Posted by on Jun. 14, 2012 at 10:37 PM
  • 9 Replies
  • 638 Total Views
Hi, my name is Amy. I am a Christian mom of 4, 2 girls 2 boys. I will be new to homeschooling this year. I will be homeschooling my 5 yo son. I have been looking for all the information I can find and I am hoping to meet moms like me here on this forum!
by on Jun. 14, 2012 at 10:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
mclane5
by owner on Jun. 14, 2012 at 10:53 PM

welcome,I am Machelle. I have 4 kids.9th,6th k5 and a 1 year old. I have been hs for 5 years. If you have any questions just ask.

rebeccasmly
by on Jun. 15, 2012 at 10:22 AM

Welcome to the group! I have 6 children: 9th grade, 2 7th grade, 6th grade, 4th grade, and my youngest is moving fast and already halfway through 1st!! I have been homeschooling for 7 years.

amb2004
by on Jun. 15, 2012 at 1:53 PM
Hi and welcome! I have a 5 yo son who will start My Father's World kindy in the fall and a 2 yo daughter.
Sarahsmommy1008
by Head Admin on Jun. 15, 2012 at 7:28 PM

Welcome!  I will have one in K4 this fall.

oahoah
by Member on Jul. 8, 2012 at 12:07 AM

Welcome to the group & homeschooling! I am fairly new as well, we had our first full year but didn't really 'finish'. I have been slowly working with all 3 of my boys, my oldest will be in 2nd, my middle in K and my youngest is about 3 so I am finding fun, busy things for him to do.  What ages are your 3 other kiddos?

__Heather__
by Head Admin on Jul. 8, 2012 at 5:27 PM
Welcome to the group! I homeschooled my son for the first time last year and we are starting our 3rd grade material now. If you have any questions, just ask. :)

Wife to Nick - May 7. 2000    Homeschooling Noah (8) 3rd Grade

BJU Bible Truths, BJU Reading, BJU English, BJU Spelling, BJU Math, Mystery of History Volume 1, Apologia Elementary Botany, Handwriting without Tears 3 (cursive),Teaching Art to Children, Ready to Read Music, reading mounds of books and classical literature, group art classes, guitar lessons, soccer, and swimming

kimbral3
by on Jul. 12, 2012 at 10:15 AM

Welcome! This is also my first "official" year of homeschooling. I took my kids out of ps in February. They are 7 and 8. Wish you the best!

amyand4
by New Member on Jul. 15, 2012 at 9:00 AM

Thank you for the warm welcome!! I am getting nervous for the start of the school year.  I changed my mind about curriculum.  I did just meet a homeschooling group near me and they were nice so I am looking forward to getting to know them better and so are my children.  I have been enjoying reading the posts on this group and getting a lot of information.

aneela
by on Jul. 22, 2012 at 2:48 PM

welcome

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)