Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

**PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU PROCEED**

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2008 at 6:28 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 182 Total Views

These studies will be designed to be a refreshing, reviving, encouraging and sometimes cutting journey through scripture.   Because the posts will always be open discussion, I want to be sure this is a nuturing group for new believers, and cultivating group for growing believers.  Please remember to always be loving.   It is possible to speak the truth in love.  It is okay to disagree with someone but no arguments and no personal attacks, please.  And if you must, please use scripture to support your concerns.

This is not a group for theological debate.  As II Timothy 2:14-16 says,  "Warn them before God against quarreling about words; it is of no value, and only ruins those who listen. Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a workman who does not need to be ashamed and who correctly handles the word of truth. Avoid godless chatter, because those who indulge in it will become more and more ungodly."

This is a group established to assist moms who desire to a closer relationship with God and wish to reflect the Light onto a dark, lost world.  The studies will always be  non denominational but always sound biblical doctrine.   

I am very excited and look forward to growing with all of you!  I encourage you to also join this study group's sister group, Blessed Women of God.  A great place for fellowship, encouragement, spiritual insight, prayer and friendship.

by on Jan. 25, 2008 at 6:28 PM
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)