1. Have I ever Experienced the repentance that characterizes genuine salvation?
2. Does sin in my life bother me?
3. Do I have an attitude that says, " Lord, everything I know to be sin, and everything You show me in the future to be sin, I am willing to forsake"?
4. Am I willing to call my wrong actions "sin," rather thank viewing them as weaknesses, "struggles," or personality traits?
5. Am I Concerned about grieving God than about the consequences of my sin?
6. Am I willing to accept personal responsibility for my actions, without pointing the finger of blame at anyone else?
7. Am I willing to take whatever steps may be necessary to make complete restitution for my sin?
8. Have I, at any time in the past year, experienced genuine repentance, resulting in a change of attitude and /or behavior?
9. Has God convicted me of any specific sins in my life that I have never truly repented of? If so, am I willing to repent of those sins here and now?
10. Am I willing to be accountable to another believer in those areas of my life where I have experienced past failure, so that I may develop new patterns of victory?
Is God calling you to turn away from any particular sin in your life? Responding to God is more important than whatever you were planning on doing next. If God is speaking, the time to respond is now. Will you humble yourself and allow Him to begin restoring you? Remember, He loves you, offers grace to cover any sin, and longs for you to walk in freedom and joy.