Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

LESSON 5 GRACE: GOD'S PROVISION FOR EVERY NEED

Posted by on May. 14, 2008 at 11:53 AM
  • 1 Replies
  • 166 Total Views

Thus far in our study, we have seen the need for humility, honesty, and repentance as we seek the Lord. In the following lessons, we will consider serveral additional keys to experiencing true revival personal holiness, complete obedience, a clear conscience toward God and others, forgiveness, and sexual purity. At this stage in the process, it could be easy to feel overwhelmed with a sense of conviction, failure, and guilt; some may even be tempted with a sense of conviction, failure, and guilt; some may even be tempted to give up on seeking God for revival.

The good news is that God doesn not ask us to meet His requirements on our own-- in fact, He knows we can't live humble, holy obedient lives without Him.  God makes available to every one of His children an incredible resouce to make it possible for us to live a godly life. That amazing, extravagant provision is called.....grace.

Going Deeper in the WORD
John 1:14-18
Romans 5:12-17
Titus 2:11-14

Memory Verse:
" Let us then with confidence draw near to the throne of grace, that we may receive mercy and find grace to help in time of need"  (Hebrews 4:16).

by on May. 14, 2008 at 11:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
AngelLynnette
by Group Admin on May. 28, 2008 at 11:17 PM
I am so ready.. bring it on.  I truly want more of Him.  I want Him to fill my cup until it overflows.  If there are things in me that need to be removed, I am ready to look deep in the mirror of my heart and I want everything that will skew my perception of Him to be removed. 
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)