Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Partners in parenting survey

Posted by on Jul. 4, 2008 at 8:58 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 205 Total Views

Poll

Question: Would you join a parenting partner group if it had all of the qualities you required?

Options:

yes

no

maybe

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 4

View Results

Hey Moms!

Here's a time for you to shine, laugh, cry, vent, learn, and share together!  We want to hear from you!  Let's share our thoughts on what we believe would be the BEST parenting group in the world to join.  What would you look for in the group?  What would you NOT want to see in the group?  What would you like for it to be called?  Let's hear from you because this is a survey to learn what it is that we as parents need from other parents alike. Don't hold back and PLEASE DON'T BE SHY!  This is not a bashing contest so if you feel the need to bash someone else comment....PLEASE DON'T REPLY!  Whatever happen to if you don't have something nice to say....
by on Jul. 4, 2008 at 8:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
LadyD47
by New Member on Jul. 11, 2008 at 9:36 AM
It would be wonderful to have a parenting group.For myself being a single mother has certainly been a struggle but because of God's grace and mercy all needs have been met.The name that I would call the group is"Parenting though God's Words".I have taught my son about the power of prayers but need help in teaching him scriptures,and how he can use the bible for himself.I am not a young mother its just that God did'nt bless me until I was mature at the ripe age of 38.Now I have a 13 year old and right at the age he needs God's word.Good luck and I will be looking forward to participating...  
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)