Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

wanna meet up?

Posted by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 6:52 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 422 Total Views
Do any of you moms ever meet up to hang out grab a coffee have a play date ect?
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 6:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
KimmiePooh1984
by New Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 7:18 AM
okay I guess you don't I seriously wanted to meet some new friends but I'm not having any luck
Outrageous
by Member on May. 12, 2013 at 1:36 AM

I saw you posted into another group, I think Florida moms?, that you just moved here right... so ... you finally moved?!  Where DID you end up moving? Do you like your area?

angeles000223
by New Member on Aug. 8, 2014 at 12:27 PM

Hello Kimmie, sorry to here that you had no luck to meet any moms, I tried also long time ago, with no lick but I have talk to some moms over the phone. I sent a message earlier, it's been a long time since I've been here,  I have a 7 year old son that has been very sick, now he is a lot better. You are welcome to call me, maybe we can meet my number is 407-914-035. Ada from John Young Pkwy and Sea World are. Many blessings.

coachdfreedom
by New Member on Sep. 15, 2014 at 7:43 AM

Don any of you do Kindermusik classes?!  Its a great place to meet new moms while playing with your own kid! I have taken both of my sons to Kindermusik here in East Orlando!  We are actually enrolled in classes right now with my youngest!.   I highly sufgest you check out their website, just google Kindermusik Orlando...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)