Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New to grp? Introduce your self

Posted by on Mar. 26, 2008 at 2:55 PM
  • 117 Replies
  • 2277 Total Views
If you are new to the group please introduce your self, and little ones. If you have any questions, just ask.

Jennifer
Grp. Leader
by on Mar. 26, 2008 at 2:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
RobinRenae767
by Member on Mar. 27, 2008 at 9:23 AM

I'm not sure if I introduced myself or not but my name is Robin.  I have a son, Bryce, who turned 4 in December.  We live in Eastwood which is in East Orlando.  We'd love to get together and make new friends and do fun things.  My son is extremely active, but also a little on the shy side.  Since moving to FL from VA in 2005, I've felt a little isolated.  I miss my network of supoort in VA and have found it's difficult getting to know others in this area.  Everyone seems to be part of their own litle "click".

Looking forward to meeting you all. 

Is there a calendar of events or anything or are activities just posted?

TeschyKee
by New Member on Apr. 6, 2008 at 8:34 PM
i am Tara.  I have three girls, Keeleigh 2 months, Tesa, 8, and Cheyenne 6.  I just move to the Avalon Park area.  All of my friends do not have kids yet so I am looking foward to meeting other moms
Meagan22085
by on Apr. 7, 2008 at 9:22 AM
Hello everyone!  I'm Meagan, mommy to 22 month old Ebin.  I'm 22 and live in the conway area of East Orlando.  I'm a stay at home mom, and occationally watch other children in my home.  I'd love to get together with some other local moms for playdates. 
Rayne31108
by New Member on Apr. 7, 2008 at 1:00 PM
Hey! I'm Tasha.. or Rayne which ever is easier to remember. i was born n raised here in Orlando but i moved to IL in November of 06 then to TN March of 07. i tried to keep in touch with all my old friends and thought i was doing a really good job of it. So imagine my surprise when i moved back in August of 07 with a new man in toe and baby on the way. None of them wanted anything to do with me. OH WELL their loss! lol.

My son's name is Xavier Kole he'll be 1 month old this Friday!!! I'm new to the Mommy life and have had a bit of a struggle the last 9 months. I'm desperate for friends lol. That sounds weird to me because i've never really had any issues with making friends. I'm outgoing n love to have fun. But i'm serious and grounded too. I just need ppl to talk to and with that arn't my fiance or mother! 

And it's never to early for Xavier to have friends!! lol   
TeschyKee
by New Member on Apr. 7, 2008 at 2:43 PM
i know what you mean.. i am desperate to have have friends with kids.  I love my friends to death but they have no idea what mother hood is.  I still get calls every friday night to go out.  Dont they know I have to have time to plan :) 
megan.sanford
by New Member on Apr. 10, 2008 at 1:58 PM
Hi... My name is Megan, and a have a 2 month old daughter named Emily. I am hoping to find people in my area that have children around her age, so that she can have some friends. I would love to meet you guys......
BELLASMOMMY1020
by Group Admin on Apr. 10, 2008 at 8:37 PM
hello and welcome ladies...hope to meet you all soon
Steph82
by New Member on Apr. 18, 2008 at 11:01 AM

Hello everyone! My name is Stephanie and I have a 25 month old son, Ethan. I live near the Conway/Azalea Park area. I'm always looking for other moms who have children close in age to get together and play. Maybe a friend for myself as well, I'm 25 and pretty easygoing, I've been married to my husband for 2 years and we've been together for 5 years. I am always looking for fun and inexpensive programs for Ethan and I to join!

abby6599
by on Apr. 18, 2008 at 2:00 PM
Hello!  My name is Kelley.  I have a 3 week old son, Hayden.  He is my husband and I's first child, so I am very new to this mommy thing!  I joined this group to reach out to other mom's in my area, we live near the Waterford Lakes area.  My husband and I moved down to Orlando two years ago from the Chicago area.  I work Full Time, and as much as I hate to I will be returning to work in a few weeks.  (Anyone that can give me advice on how to deal with that I would love to hear.)  Since I travel so much with my job it has been hard for me to make friends, so if Hayden and I can both benefit from this that would be wonderful.
momiofcristina
by New Member on Apr. 19, 2008 at 1:14 PM
My name is Joana and Im 27 yrs old. I moved to FL from NY about 5 years ago with hubby. I have 2 kids, Cristina is 18 months and her brother is about to turn 4 months. I live on Econ trail and Curry Ford. Looking forward to making some mommy friends and maybe playdates!!

preview image

preview image

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)