Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Introductions... Meet the Mamas!

Posted by on Aug. 16, 2010 at 12:06 PM
  • 23 Replies
  • 3171 Total Views

Ok, I know this group has been around for a while, but all of the introduction posts are spread around so I figured I'd start this one so intros can all be in one place... ;)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

by on Aug. 16, 2010 at 12:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SinisterQueen
by HBIC :) on Aug. 16, 2010 at 12:13 PM
1 mom liked this

So I'll start... LOL

I'm Michelle. I live up on the East Mesa with my fiance Matt, and our 2 girls Samantha, 8, and Serena, 3.  I own a pitbull named Cocoa and a rat named Mr. Mojo Risin'.  I've lived here for 15 years.

I work at Corner Deli, but just during lunch rush :).  Matt works at Desert Moon Rod & Kustom, right there in front of Onate.  We met while I was working at Shorty's down the street.

Samantha started at Sunrise this year, and Serena's too young for headstart still...

And if anyone's wondering, HBIC stands for Head B*tch In Charge :P

staciknight
by New Member on Aug. 16, 2010 at 1:10 PM

Hello everyone,

my name is Staci I am a mother of 3 boys my oldest is Casey he is 7, Jeremy is 5, and Michael is 3. I have lived in las cruces for basically my whole life and would love to get to know some mre mammas!!

mindyf12
by Member on Aug. 16, 2010 at 7:53 PM

Hi I am MIndy, mom of 2 boys Cody, 3. Evan, 1. I am married to Chris who is a fouth generation contractor. I am currently starting a photography business with my sister and we are very excited. I am looking forward to meeting some local moms and friends for my boys to play with!

SinisterQueen
by HBIC :) on Aug. 17, 2010 at 10:10 AM

Quoting mindyf12:

Hi I am MIndy, mom of 2 boys Cody, 3. Evan, 1. I am married to Chris who is a fouth generation contractor. I am currently starting a photography business with my sister and we are very excited. I am looking forward to meeting some local moms and friends for my boys to play with!

how cool! I just recently started school online for photography! of course, there's so much inspiration around here, it's kinda hard to avoid :)

mindyf12
by Member on Aug. 17, 2010 at 9:55 PM

Quoting SinisterQueen:

Quoting mindyf12:

how cool! I just recently started school online for photography! of course, there's so much inspiration around here, it's kinda hard to avoid :)

Really? Which one? I am currently enrolled in NYIP. I know I love taking pictures here.....

SinisterQueen
by HBIC :) on Aug. 17, 2010 at 10:35 PM

Quoting mindyf12:

Quoting SinisterQueen:

Quoting mindyf12:

Really? Which one? I am currently enrolled in NYIP. I know I love taking pictures here.....

I'm doing Art Institute of Pittsburgh, my best friend is starting there on thursday too :)

kansasbloom
by Member on Aug. 18, 2010 at 12:36 PM
1 mom liked this

Greetings fellow Las Cruceans! I'm Summer. 29 years later still trying to figure out why my name is Summer. I was born in the spring. Anyohw, we've lived here almost 3 years (end up this month will be it 3 years) we moved here from Junction CIty,KS (though we're originally from Arkansas). My husband and I have 4 kids- 1 boy (he's almost 9) and 3 daughters (6,3 and 1) oh and a cat, can't forget the cat. I'm a stay at home mom and my husband is army reserves and law enforcement. This will be our thrid year of homeschooling and loving it.

well thats about it, have a great day!

JJJMommyKris
by Member on Aug. 19, 2010 at 2:38 PM

Hi everyone! My name is Kris. I have an almost 3 year old, Jenna as well as 3 cats and a dog. My husband and I do treatment foster care so sometimes I have more kids, usually teens. I am a SAHM now and I love it but I might have to get back out there due to the slow work going on in the survey field, which is what my hubby does. We have lived in LC since October of 98 before that I was in Northern Idaho and my hubby lived in ABQ. I hope to meet some of you in person sometime soon!

MommyKathi
by Member on Jan. 13, 2012 at 9:12 PM

HI......I have been MIA for awhile. (HI Summer!) I am very interested in meeting up with some other moms. We have lived in LC for almost 3 years. I homeschool my kiddos. I have an almost 3 year old daughter, an almost 13 year old daughter (yikes), a 17 year old son and graduated 2 boys 18 and 19. So that is us in a nutshell.  We would love to meet up with people at the park. So, yeah let me know if you are interested. 

Kathi

new_mommie_2b
by Head Admin on Jan. 15, 2012 at 2:55 PM
Hello and welcome!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)