Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Easy Dresses...

Posted by on May. 16, 2010 at 9:58 AM
  • 10 Replies
  • 452 Total Views

Ok this chick is just a little too perky..but it is a good idea for Summer coiming up..though I would want to do something different with the neck!

by on May. 16, 2010 at 9:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cradlerobber
by Tracey-SITGRs cause on May. 16, 2010 at 10:02 AM

Love it but yea I agree too much twist in neck...just tie em around instead!

tweetersmomma
by Maranda-crafty one on May. 16, 2010 at 10:15 AM

SERIOUSLY!!! WOW I am stoked for my sewing machine to get here now!!!!

Though my fat butt won't be making them for me..but Tatum is going to start getting a TON of dresses! Which will make her sooo happy! I already know what little sparkley black material with pink skull I will use first!!!

tweetersmomma
by Maranda-crafty one on May. 16, 2010 at 10:21 AM

Ok so this video ANNOYED me..I love me some gay guys or trans or whatev..but perky just isn't my thing..LOL my niece would love this..you know those teens..

tweetersmomma
by Maranda-crafty one on May. 16, 2010 at 10:39 AM

How to make a child's dress where the top is a shirt like a little umm polo type shirt.. Just adding the skirt. This lady really explains it all out and teaches how you would do stuff for other sewing projects.

ssunshine360
by on May. 16, 2010 at 10:58 AM

Her figure helps pull off the look for that dress, especially with the twisty neck part.

Quoting cradlerobber:

Love it but yea I agree too much twist in neck...just tie em around instead!

tweetersmomma
by Maranda-crafty one on May. 16, 2010 at 11:03 AM

I agree but I think my fat ass could look cute in this..with the right material and neck line!

cradlerobber
by Tracey-SITGRs cause on May. 16, 2010 at 11:09 AM

How to look like a whore in 4 minutes flat....LOL....How bout some leggings and a tank with that....Better yet....LEGWARMERS AND CONVERSE!!!! Punky Brewster here I come....Her sound effects kill me!!! LOL NOTTTTTTTT!

Quoting tweetersmomma:

Ok so this video ANNOYED me..I love me some gay guys or trans or whatev..but perky just isn't my thing..LOL my niece would love this..you know those teens..

cantchacitsme
by on May. 16, 2010 at 2:13 PM

when you buy a sarong, which is what that is, before she ruined it, it gives you a lil paper with like 12 ways to wear it, whether as a bathing suit cover or an actual dress

tweetersmomma
by Maranda-crafty one on May. 23, 2010 at 9:14 AM

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)