Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New to group and TTC #2

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 1:00 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 184 Total Views

Hello!

I am new to the group and my husband and I have been TTC #2 for the last 5 months.  I have a DD that will be 2 on 2/11 and we have been actively trying for #2.  I have been using the Clearblue Easy Fertility Monitor, initially to help me confirm the days I was ovulating, then to help me figure out what days I should be trying.  I am trying to keep a strong front for my husband as I think he is more upset about this than he is letting on but I can't figure out what I am doing wrong.  With my DD, I was trying every other day for about 2 weeks, so I can see why that worked and I ended up getting pg with her on the 4th month after I stopped my BC pills.  This time we are going on month #5 and each month I find myself getting even more disappointed with myself (I guess cause I know I am using a monitor and we should be trying when it says we should).  I feel like I am doing something wrong.  Don't get me wrong i know that most people try for year and years but it is just so frustrating to know that we did it right once and now for some reason it is not working right.

Thanks and lots of babydues tto everyone trying!

by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 1:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
njmomto2
by on Jan. 26, 2010 at 8:40 AM

Hello!  Nice to "meet" you.  My name is Brandi.  I have a beautiful 3 year old daughter and an 11 year old step-son.  My husband and I have been TTC our #2 for 6 months now.....i am currently in the 2WW of my 6th cycle....fingers crossed that it works this time!

I understand how you are feeling because I feel that way too.  Although it did take us 2 years...including 3 cycles with Clomid...to conceive our daughter, I was praying that it would be easier this time around.  We are only using OPK's right now.  I do have a Clear Blue Fertility Monitor, but I was disappointed with it the first time around and found that OPK's were more convenient.

Good Luck and Babydust!

Brandi
Wife to Russ
Mom to James and Elizabeth
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)