Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

provera and clomid newbie

Posted by on Oct. 20, 2012 at 8:07 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 236 Total Views

Hi my name is Amber. I am the mother of a beautiful 3 1/3 year old girl. My husband and i have been activily trying to concieve for a little over a year now.

My first was a surprise baby and so the thought of having to actually make and effort to have more kids never really crossed my mind. After giving birth to my daughter i got an iud. I ended up getting the iud removed about a year ago. I didnt end up having a period at all after being off the mirena for almost a year. my dr decided to have me try birthcontrol to regulate my period and basically jump start my my system again. I ended up being allergic to both the pill and the nuva ring, though still ended up having a period after stopping both of those.I had all my hormone levels tested. and all my levels are normal.

My Dr finally decided to put me on provera for 10 days and then clomid on days 3-7 of my period. Now with that info i will ask my questions lol

I am now five days off provera and am wondering how long it usually takes for people to get their period. my dr said five days, but now that i am reading i am finding people saying up to two weeks?do any of you have any input on that?

did any of you have any side effects?

and lastly i am very afraid of a miscarriage. How likely is it that if i become pregnant after the first round i will lose he baby?

Sorry i was so long winded. I am just really confused and scared. I dont know anyone else that is going through this same thing. any input helps

by on Oct. 20, 2012 at 8:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)