Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If you could give one piece of advise...

Posted by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 6:10 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 231 Total Views

If you could give ONE piece of advise to someone TTC what would you say?

Ill start...

I think i would say dont stress it! More stress only makes it hard to get  a BFP!

loving wife to david                      mommy to austin

by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 6:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Sarah993
by on Dec. 18, 2008 at 12:28 AM

Keep it fun.

RBJN
by on Dec. 18, 2008 at 8:36 AM

Use OPK's from the get-go!

You have to BD during ovulation, so if you don't know when you ovulate than it's going to take you longer!  That's my opinion, of course :)

AustinsMommy007
by Member on Dec. 18, 2008 at 5:53 PM

so this is a question..what knd did you use? i would like to buy some but they are really expensive and to be honest right now im the only one working..at least for about  2 more weeks so money is really tight...

Quoting RBJN:

Use OPK's from the get-go!

You have to BD during ovulation, so if you don't know when you ovulate than it's going to take you longer!  That's my opinion, of course :)

loving wife to david                      mommy to austin

HaydensMom178
by on Dec. 24, 2008 at 3:19 AM

I'd say don't just think about it as conceiving and how much you really want a baby-try to think about how good it feels and as a chance to try new things.  Stress-free, not-having-to-worry-about-getting-pregnant sex.  Just fun, carefree, without being careful!  Once I did that, that's when I got pregnant with Hayden.

haileysmom15
by Member on Jan. 2, 2009 at 4:44 PM

I would say keep it fun!!! Enjoy one another without the stress and fear every female once had about getting pregnant....

ChevellesMami
by on Jan. 3, 2009 at 11:50 AM

be patient and don't get discouraged when everyone around you seems to be getting pregnant

ok so this is mainly what i tell myself cuz since i have been trying to conceive i have had 7 close friends get pregnant 2 of witch were not even trying or didn't really have it in the future plans and one who has given birth and managed to get pregnant again  :P

so to that i have to tell myself that the good lord doesn't think i am ready yet to have another baby and i must be patient and it will happen when i am most ready for it :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)