• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

maybe a little tmi but i am so lost

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 7:24 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 148 Total Views

so my period started on december 28th... my cycle is 29 days long.. so by my math i should have gotten my period today... but nothing. not even cramping... just a little clear watery discharge.. so could someone redue my math and see if i was right OR if there could be a bun in the oven. (i didnt buy a test today cuz i wasnt sure if my math was wrong. ) oh yeah my period is like clockwork.... every 29 days.

by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 7:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
roja28
by Member on Jan. 26, 2009 at 9:19 AM

Do you know when you ovulated? Because if that was thrown off, it can make your cycle longer. And sometimes you just have an aberrant cycle. My cycles have always been like clockwork, 26 days long, O on CD14, but last cycle was 31 days long & I O'd on CD17! I took like 5 HPT's and all BFN's, which was further freaking me out! This cycle, back to normal! So, take a test, bc you could totally be pregnant! But, if you get a BFN, know that a wacky cycle here or there is totally normal!

Good luck!!

RBJN
by on Jan. 26, 2009 at 9:32 AM

29 days would put you due for AF on the 25th...so yep, your math was fine.    You could always be delayed a day or so for various reasons, so the best way to know if you are indeed preggo is to POAS!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)