Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Thank you for letting me be a part of this group

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:05 AM
  • 5 Replies
  • 301 Total Views

I am new to this group and I have had a few people bash me for being a lesbian. I just finally made it public on cm and lost a few friends because of it. I found this post while searching for something about lesbians and I was very happy to find it. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of this group, a place where I can be who I am. 

-musicmama2-                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Tomorrow is not promised.
Live for today like it's all you have

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
BigMommaJesca
by Group Owner on Apr. 9, 2009 at 10:27 PM

No bashing here! 

I don't know how it happened, but somehow, this group seems to attract nothing but respectful, open-minded mamas.  I haven't seen another group on Cafemom quite like it.

Can I get an Amen, ladies?

Really glad to have you here!  How long have you and Ms. Right been together?  How long have you and Mr. Wrong been apart?  How nosy am I allowed to get before you say "Back off, woman!"?

Guinhyvar
by on Apr. 10, 2009 at 4:49 PM

You got my "Amen", Jess.

This group is awesome.

Love to read? Check out Goodreads
Love to eat? Good Stuff Maynard!
The Best Blog Ever- Blog Like Ninja
My Blogspot, Moon and Stars

bluesmomNC
by on Apr. 11, 2009 at 11:04 AM

I know that this video is old, but everytime I see it I cry......   I'm glad you found us!  Bashing is not what this group is about. 

BigMommaJesca
by Group Owner on Apr. 12, 2009 at 9:31 AM

Quoting bluesmomNC:

I know that this video is old, but everytime I see it I cry......   I'm glad you found us!  Bashing is not what this group is about. 

I haven't seen this in years.  I'm yoinking it for my profile.

musicmama2
by on Apr. 19, 2009 at 6:08 PM

Quoting BigMommaJesca:

No bashing here! 

I don't know how it happened, but somehow, this group seems to attract nothing but respectful, open-minded mamas.  I haven't seen another group on Cafemom quite like it.

Can I get an Amen, ladies?

Really glad to have you here!  How long have you and Ms. Right been together?  How long have you and Mr. Wrong been apart?  How nosy am I allowed to get before you say "Back off, woman!"?

Well to answer your questions, me and my girl have been together since last December. We actually met by chance and now that meeting will be a part of our future memories as we grow old together. I have been apart from Mr. Wrong for 2 years now. We got our marriage annulled after finding out the whole time I was married to him, he was also married to someone else. It was a very painful experience and suffered great domestic violence at his hands and I am real glad it is over. He is now in jail.

My girl is the love of my life. She feels my heart with joy and with her I feel nothing except great love and respect. She is so special to me. I would lay my life down for her If the chance ever arose that I needed to. I love her and her children and one day we will be together as one big happy family.

I am a pretty open person now so you could pretty much ask me anything. Have a great day and I am glad to be part of this group.

-musicmama2-                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Tomorrow is not promised.
Live for today like it's all you have

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)