Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom's Night Out

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 2:33 AM
  • 7 Replies
  • 274 Total Views

Hey ladies! I was just wondering if anyone would be interested in a night out just for us ladies? Just let me know what you think and I'll try to think of options everyone is comfortable with.

by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 2:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
m2bin08
by on Jun. 14, 2010 at 10:24 AM

id definately be up to it. just let me know what and when and where so i can try to fit it into my VERY busy life.

JodyPagaz
by on Jun. 14, 2010 at 11:17 AM

I would totally be up for it, and even willing to host a night at my fave bar sometime too, maybe during Karaoke. Just let me know where and when , like the previous Poster I have a very busy life so I just gotta fit it in!

fairygurl91787
by Head Honcho on Jun. 14, 2010 at 5:15 PM

Has anyone been to Graham Central Station? I have been there once, preety interesting LOL They have Wednesday night ladies night, and there is also Toby Keith's I Love This Bar and Grill that has ladies night on Tuesday, I have never been there personally so I don't know what its like. If you haven't been to Graham's it's 4 clubs in one...there is a hip hop dance area, a country main area with a bull, an 80's room, and a karaoke bar. How do those one of those two sound? Also JodyPagaz where is your bar at and when do they have the good stuff going on?

JodyPagaz
by on Jun. 15, 2010 at 11:23 AM

My bar is pretty laid back, so if your like me on any level (or like I WAS before I started going) and public things aren't entirely your thing, this is definitely a great place to start (I have anxiety, or had it rather really bad specially because of my weight, even after losing 125 pounds).

It is called The Red Onion Lounge. The "busier" nights of course are Friday's and Saturdays when they have Karaoke starting at 9pm. (also they serve food until closing). Sundays and Weds they have a pool tournament, and then on Thursdays at 7pm and 10pm is a FREE poker tournament, usually a prize to the top 2 which also includes a bar certificate. I also like the poker events because its VERY laid back, its FREE, and everyone is more than happy to help you along , show you how to play. I have come in with the guy who owns/runs the poker league teaching people the basics and how to play. The owners of the bar are a great couple, and you have a extremely diverse group of people who come to the place, from exec's to bikers, to people from channel 12 who like to hang out there too and everything and everyone in between (and hey I am a stay at home mom of 2 and there are plenty of moms there too!). It's a bar, not a club but definitely a chill place. Its on Cavecreek just south of Greenway and anytime we want to go in. I can reserve us whatever we need .

I have only sang Karaoke in this bar lol started a few months ago, Karaoke nights are a blast, a little "later" crowd so even if you get there at 9pm you can belt out a few tunes with not many witnesses haha. No one makes fun of anyone and its not unheard of to walk in and see most of the people dancing or clapping to whoever is singing, let alone some of the hilarious songs we find !!

fairygurl91787
by Head Honcho on Jun. 16, 2010 at 1:00 PM

That sounds awesome! Maybe we can see where everyone lives and maybe carpool up there. I'm at Alma School and Warner Rd's so it looks like it would be a 45 min drive for me and DH is the only one who drives so far LOL

m2bin08
by on Jun. 17, 2010 at 7:45 AM

im at hardy and university. right by asu. 

JodyPagaz
by on Jun. 18, 2010 at 12:06 PM

We definitely have to do that one night! I am always up for anything regardless!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)