Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

NO MORE BUNNIES :(

Posted by on May. 8, 2009 at 1:37 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • 184 Total Views

The last baby bunny just passed away yesterday morning. I just dont understand it he was doing so great, eating just fine, going to the bathroom, trying to walk, everything was perfect!! I was getting so attached once again to this little one just to wake up with my husband running over giving me a hug saying he didnt make it. I didnt believe him, I told him he was just sleeping and he couldnt wake him up and that I would do it. I opened his little box that he was in, and he was on his side with his paw to his face. I tried to wake him up screaming for him to just wake up and that he couldnt be dead and that it just wasnt possible. But it was and he is gone. Out of 8 little babies not one made it but we tried our hardest.

pregnancy

Been kicked out or booted out of another group? COME JOIN US!!!

WE WON'T KICK YOU OUT!

http://www.cafemom.com/groups/drake12308
by on May. 8, 2009 at 1:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
boysnbunnies
by on May. 8, 2009 at 8:04 AM

I'm so sorry to hear that. It sounds like you really tried your best. How is the mother doing? I guess she was just not ment to be a mom. Sometimes it happens like that.

ilovedrake4ever
by on May. 8, 2009 at 9:58 PM

The mom is doing good. She has been very active. But after she had the babies till now she has been extremely mean. I cant even put my hand in there to get her food dish with out her biting at me. My son tries to put his hand through the bars on the cage and she snaps at him to so I have to find her a new home. I'm due soon with a new born and I dont want to risk her getting hurt.

Quoting boysnbunnies:

I'm so sorry to hear that. It sounds like you really tried your best. How is the mother doing? I guess she was just not ment to be a mom. Sometimes it happens like that.

pregnancy

Been kicked out or booted out of another group? COME JOIN US!!!

WE WON'T KICK YOU OUT!

http://www.cafemom.com/groups/drake12308
MelaniesMama
by on May. 12, 2009 at 3:13 PM

I'm sorry to hear that about your babies.  I wonder whats up with mama rabbit.......thats weird shes being so aggressive

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)