The classic combination of apples and caramel come together in a warm, old-fashioned dessert just for two.
Servings # 2
prep time 30 Min
total time 30 Min
- Pillsbury® Grands!® Frozen Buttermilk Biscuits (from 25-oz bag)
- teaspoon melted butter
- teaspoon sugar
- Dash of ground cinnamon
- cup caramel topping
- medium apple, peeled, sliced
- cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 Bake biscuits as directed on bag; place on wire rack. Brush tops with melted butter. In small bowl, mix sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over biscuits.
- 2 In 1-quart saucepan, heat caramel topping over medium heat just until warm. Stir in apple; cook 2 to 3 minutes, stirring occasionally, until apple is crisp-tender.
- 3 Split warm biscuits; fill and top with apple mixture. Top with whipped topping.
Instead of the whipping cream, serve with a scoop of cinnamon ice cream