Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

parent teacher conference for christian

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 9:42 AM
  • 1 Replies
  • 213 Total Views

it actually went really well despite the rock throwing at the post office earlier in the year.  in reading he scores above grade average she said if he continues on the path hes on he will be off the charts by the end of the year.  hes great at spelling (def. gets that from)  for everything else hes at the high point of average.  but could be above average because he knows the stuff problem is he rushes to get his work done and messes up.  ive seen it in his homework he does it as quickly as possible and then i have to make him correct it.  i cant seem to make him understand that he has to slow down.  hes for the most part well behaved in school with the only exception the post office thing.  now if i just get him to slow down.  hes also in boyscouts and he loves it i can definately tell that he is way more well behaved than the others.  im not sure if its because im a den leader so im always there that he actually behaves or because he actually pays attention to the way i raised him because if i saw him act just half as bad as the other kids do i would be extremely horrified and embarrassed.

quiet

CafeMom Tickers

babies

baby

baby

CafeMom Tickers

by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 9:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
jcbruce_80
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 9:54 AM

It sounds like he had a good parent teacher conference. I know what you mean about cub scouts. Johnathan is in scouts, and he is one of the better behaved ones as well. I've recently had some health issues that have forced me to have to use a wheelchair or a walker to get around. At the last pack meeting, I almost took the walker but in the end went with the wheelchair. I'm glad I did. The boys were really good about asking if there was anything they could do to help me. They opened doors, and offered to push my chair, etc. But they also were running around with no regard to who they were running past. It would have been kind of dangerous for me to be there with the walker. And when it was time for refreshments, the boys from the Webelos den, raced to the table and took all the M&Ms and refused to share with the younger boys. I don't think their parents realized it though, because I know these parents, and I know they wouldn't have let them get away with that, if they had known.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)