Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How Far?

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 8:42 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 154 Total Views
How far were you before you started to feel your baby move? I am 15weeks and I still have not felt my baby move. I don't remember how far I was when I felt my daughter, It was so long ago. Thanks for the Help.
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 8:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
MadiNDanasMom
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 8:53 PM
I don't remember exactly but I know I was 3 mos along with both mine before I even knew I was pregnant, and I know it was quite awhile after that. I'd say I had to been a good 5 months. Are you sure you aren't feeling movement, sometimes it feels like gas when its really the baby.
j4bber
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 8:54 PM
Do you ever feel like you have butterflies in your stomach?  That is the baby.  If your worried talk to your doctor.  Congrats!

3xisacharm
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 10:48 PM
My first i felt around 20 wks or so and then the next too i felt much sooner like 12wks. I guess it all depends on where the baby is positioned and how relaxed you are that you can really notice it. Im sure everything is fine but if your a little nervous about it talk to your doc.
MomToNLR
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 10:54 PM
I remember I was 18 weeks.  I remember what I was doing and where I was at.  It was so cool!  This is too early for you to feel the baby no matter what people say.  The baby is not big enough or strong enough for you to feel it yet.  Give it a few weeks.  You might feel it a little earlier than you did with your first because you already know what it feels like.

MomtoNLR
tampamom2007
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 11:07 PM
Goodness...too long ago to remember but I'm pretty sure it was before 15 weeks because at 17 weeks I had a the ultra sound to tell us what the sex of the baby was. No worries....everyone is different and sometimes the movements are so slight that it often just feels like a butterfly in your stomach.

:)
sica1
by on Aug. 2, 2007 at 6:39 PM
I would like to say thank you to all who replied. I still don't think I am feeling the baby. But I hope its not too long from now.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)