Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I know its early but christmas???

Posted by on May. 24, 2009 at 10:58 AM
  • 1 Replies
  • 173 Total Views

My sons birthday is 12-27 so when I make a list for Christmas I also have to think what I can wrap seperate and give for his birthday.  He has already told me he wants to sell all his toys at a yard sale this summer so I dont really want to get him toys.  He has a new love for baseball, but this winter he cant really play so I dont know about that and he has a DS he just had to have last christmas that his 3  year old sister plays more than he does and he also has the PS2 since DH got the PS3, he also got a mp3 for his birthday.  So I dont want to just get him clothes and games that is kind of boring.  Last Christmas DH bought for our son and I bought for our daughter but he is deployed this year and I have no clue what to get him and all he tells me is he wants a PS3 and a WII which is way too much.  I usually get them a big present and then around 5 other things and then whatever they need clothes wise- jeans, hoodies etc.  then his b-day is a big gift and whatever extra gifts we bought for christmas that he didnt get (try to even out presents with him and his sister)
Any suggestions? or what your sons have gotten or asked for for bdays or christmas

Kim mommy to
        Brice (12-27-01) Allison (4-21-06)

by on May. 24, 2009 at 10:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
justanotherjen
by on May. 24, 2009 at 11:05 AM

The only thing my son wants is Legos.  He got 5 sets (one really huge one that was like $75 and some smaller ones) between me and my dad.  He also got 3 sets for his birthday last October.  Pretty much we plan to get him more Legos for his birthday and Christmas but we're also getting him something to store them in.

Meagan 6.28.00         Owen 10.1.01        Brenna 11.8.02       Nora 4.5.06

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)