Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

First girl crush

Posted by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 11:48 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 163 Total Views

My son has a friend that went to school with him at another school and my ds and his friend have a crush on her.  It is so cute.  When I ask him if he likes her, he smiles and gets all red and hides his face.  It was so cute today.  He had his friend and her over here today and he was totally different.  I knew this day would come, but I wasn't ready. 

CafeMom Tickers

Nanci

by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 11:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
insomnia
by on Sep. 3, 2009 at 10:00 PM

A couple Mondays ago I awoke and found an email in my yahoo account for my son about dating tips. Are you tired of the same women? How to score a good woman? Score as in obtain not nail. It had all kinds of helpful hints to talking to women to dating and such. It was actually quite clean cut and was a regular email newsletter. So this prompted me to check the history on the computer...how to get a girlfriend? How to kiss a girl? He was checking out tits and ass on you tube. The had revealing clothes but weren't  naked. Evidently while SO was doing yard work, the boy was inside doing research!

This was a surprise because he's 8. I didn't expect this for a couple more years at least. We sat and had a discussion about the appropriate age for such things. There's nothing wrong with curiosity, but there's an age for certain things.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)