Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

cant afford Christmas/just want extra money you are guaranteed $10 for free PLUS $50 gift card or cash contest

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2008 at 11:56 PM
  • 10 Replies
  • 169 Total Views

Please read all the post as it contains some great information about the card and the contest
Look what Santa's delivering for Christmas this year. He's giving EVERYONE $10 FREE all December long. Just go to http://Facecard.com/  and sign up with the referral code HOLIDAY CB You MUST use this code to get $10 added to your facecard. Plus be entered into the chance to win a $50 gift card or $50 added to your facecard. The spot for the referral code is at the bottom of the first page of the sign up form.  The card comes through the mail within 7-10 days. The usual time is 3-5. Once you get your card then you must activate it to get your $10. You can activate it by phone or online. Once it's activated your $10 will be on your card within 3-7 days. The money will definatly be on the card in plenty of time for Christmas.
Once you sign up with my referral code HOLIDAY CB please email me at rubytrinity72@gmail.com  or pm me your screen name, your first name, and your facecard name so that way I can put the appropriate amount of entries into the contest and connect your screen name, card name, and actual name together.
My contest will end on 12/11/08. Anyone who signs up by 12/11/08 and activates their card will have their name put into a hat. Even if you sign up on 12/11/08 and don't get your card till later as long as you activate it you will still get the $10 on the card as the $10 comes from actually activating it. You will still also get entered into the contest. The free $10 is for activating your card and the $50 is from me just as a thank you for signing up. I will have my son pull a name out from a hat at midnight Eastern on 12/11/08 and this will be the winner of the $50 gift card or money added to your face card. I would then add the money December 12th to your facecard or send your gift card that day. I hope this makes sense, if not feel free to pm me or email me at rubytrinity72@gmail.com and I would be happy to answer any questions.

PLUS for every 10 people that sign up and activate I will add another $5 to your GC or $5 cash to your FC.PLUS anyone else you sign up with my refferal code HOLIDAY CB will get you an extra entry into the contest! This means friends, family, children, husband etc.. either you can sign them up or they can sign up with my refferal code and you would earn another entry for EACH ONE of them!

Benefits of FaceCard:
The holiday season is a time to enjoy family and friends, not a time to be stressed about gift giving and finances. Let facecard help you this holiday season.
· No more overspending. Before buying any gifts, determine how much you have to spend during the holiday season. Put that amount of money on your facecard and when you have used up all of your holiday money, then it's time to stop spending. You will be thankful when the new year rolls around!
· No more regifting. We all have that family member who gives interesting gifts that go straight to the top of the closet. This year, tell them that you are saving up to buy yourself a new iPod and would love money on your facecard. You're saving them a trip to the mall and getting something that you've been wanting all year!

Pitch in and buy gifts together. You find the perfect gift for your mom, but it's just out of your price range. Then you find out that your sister hasn't found anything for her either. Have your sister put money on your facecard and give the gift together. She'll love you for saving her the trouble.

Not a Credit Card: Facecard is not a credit card, so there's no chance of credit card debt.This card has the lowest fees with anything compared to any other prepaid debit/card credit card I have found.
  • No Activation or Monthly Fees: Unlike other debit cards, there are no fees to sign up.
  • Send Money in Minutes: You can add money to your facecard or send money to another facecard online from anywhere, anytime.
  • Emergency Peace of Mind: In an emergency you can load additional funds in minutes.
  • Direct Deposit: You can set up direct deposit, so your paycheck goes directly to your facecard.
  • ATM Access: Facecard is accepted everywhere Debit MasterCard is accepted, including ATMs.
  • Friend to Friend Gifts and Paybacks: Giving a gift is as simple as typing an email address. All of those birthday gifts and IOUs can go directly onto the card.
  • Set a Budget:It is a prepaid card so once that money is gone, no more transactions are allowed. This means no more overspending or hefty overdraft fees.

Give Money. Friends or family can send facecard members money from a bank account, credit card or facecard.

Worldwide Access. Facecard is not limited to specific stores or locations. You can use your card anywhere MasterCard debit cards are accepted including online.
Manage it from Anywhere. Check your balance, load funds, and set your preferences online.
Get Cash. Withdraw cash from ATMs worldwide using your facecard.
Friend-to Friend Payments. Pay back friends by sending money to their facecards.
Responsible Spending. If you have insufficient funds for a purchase, your facecard will be declined.
Best of All. Facecard has no activation or monthly maintenance fees.

another thing that is great about this card is unlike alot of other cards it doesnt charge you when you do either a debit or credit. My accountnow and other prepaid cards had fees associated with this. Especially with debits. Everytime I did a debit with my other cards I had a 50 cents fee each time. This one is great because you dont have to be worried about being charged that extra money which can definatly add up! PLUS you can send money from one member to another WITHOUT a fee. You know how paypal takes out money for transfers from one person to another? This card doesnt do that!

To become a facecard member, you will need the following pieces of information:

1) Your name
   2) Your address including city and state
  3) Your social security number
    4) A home or cell phone number
5) Your email address
Currently, facecard is only available to US citizens who are 13 years of age or older.

All your information is secure and I have had this card for a long time.

Why do you ask for my social security number?

To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account. When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information (including your social security number) that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask for copies of your driver's license or other identifying documents if you are a minor.

Is my confidential information secured online?

Yes. Our site is VeriSign secured and the VeriSign® Secured Seal is the most trusted symbol of security on the Web.

We ask for this to protect you as your privacy is of utmost importance to us. Plus this differs from the kind of prepaid/gift cards you get from the store like CVS, rite aid, etc.. Those charge an activation fee, PLUS your name is not on them and its not connected to an SS meaning that say if you give your brother a prepaid visa from cvs for  a present for Christmas not only are you getting charge, but someone cant take his card, use his  money, and nothing will be proven as it was never really conneted to your brother to begin with.

Again you must go to http://Facecard.com/  and sign up with the referral code HOLIDAY CB You MUST use this code to get $10 added to your facecard as well as be entered into the contest. The spot for the referral code is at the bottom of the first page of the sign up form.  

by on Dec. 3, 2008 at 11:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
babiesaregems
by on Dec. 4, 2008 at 8:42 PM

Im hopeing to get this up to at least $30 if not more by tomorrow. Nothing to loose when you sign up, you are guaranted at least $10 free on your card just sign up and use the referral code HOLIDAY CB have family, etc..sign up with this code and earn more entries!

babiesaregems
by on Dec. 5, 2008 at 4:39 PM

This is now $30 keep signing up as the prize will get bigger!

babiesaregems
by on Dec. 6, 2008 at 2:31 PM

Now $35 only 5 more to make it $40

babiesaregems
by on Dec. 8, 2008 at 11:44 AM

Hello ladies theres only 4 more days in the contest. Before sending out thsi gift card or money I would love to get it up to the most amount possible. So anyone that can sign up please do. Itll only take a minute, its free, safe, will giev you some extra christmas cash, and help someone along the way.  This is now at $45 as well Thanks!

babiesaregems
by on Dec. 8, 2008 at 1:35 PM

Ladies only 2 more sign ups make it $50

babiesaregems
by on Dec. 8, 2008 at 4:26 PM

We are now at $50 ladies 10 more makes it $55

babiesaregems
by on Dec. 9, 2008 at 11:08 PM

bump

babiesaregems
by on Dec. 10, 2008 at 12:29 PM
Ty remember this ends tomorrow at midnight 15 more sign ups I would love to see to make this card an even $60. Lets make this xmas special for some1 girls!
babiesaregems
by on Dec. 10, 2008 at 8:56 PM

ladies we only need 10 more sign ups to make it $60!

babiesaregems
by on Dec. 11, 2008 at 3:16 AM

If I get 50 more sign ups by midnight Eastern Dec 12 I will make this gift card or cash gift $100

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)