Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Questions on ONLINE EVENT & SIGNING NEW REPS

Posted by on May. 24, 2010 at 9:52 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 239 Total Views

Hello Everyone:

I just started with AVON, and am very excited about it.  I asked my leader this question but she wasn't too sure, so I thought I would ask you all, and see if you can help me get these answers.  My questions are:

1)  After reading about the ONLINE EVENT, I still am quite confused about this.  My kids are in a 4H club and we do a lot of recycling community service.  Unfortunately we had a huge sponsor shut their doors, and we no longer get $2000 from them in our efforts to help our community and the kids do their 4H projects.....From what I understand this ONLINE EVENT will help me get new customers by also donating a percentage of my cut in a promotion to help our club...Is this correct?  Is this how ONLINE EVENT works?  Can someone clarify this for me?

2)  Also, I live in Michigan, and anyone else living here you know that the economy is really bad.  ALL of my friends moved out of state.  I have 2 friends who would like me to sign them up doing AVON, and my leader or myself are not sure how this would work since I can't meet them in person.  Does anyone know how I could do this, or if it is even possible?

Any help in these two areas would truly help me...Thanks.

The Falster Family 

Karl Jr, Krissy, Anna, Daniel & Sarah

by on May. 24, 2010 at 9:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
pamb1
by Member on May. 25, 2010 at 8:41 AM

I suggest going to your web office and clicking on the Online Events/eParties tab, and look over the FAQ's and set up one for yourself for a day to see what it looks like.  You would be responsible for giving the agreed upon percentage to the organization, because Avon credits your account when someone makes an online purchase. 

As far as signing up your friends, you must do it face to face unless you are a Unil Leader or above.  If you cannot help them out, please give them my information to sign up online for $20.  Its fast, easy and they will get their kit in the mail.  They can also access the rep website right away to train and begin their business.

It's easy to sign up online by clicking the link: http://www.start.youravon.com/ and using my Reference Code: pamburger

I will also help them along with their business. 

It's easy to sell because it's Avon!ย 

Change your life with the worldโ€™s largest direct seller! ย 
Use reference code: pamburger

kfalster
by New Member on May. 25, 2010 at 9:58 AM

Quoting pamb1:

I suggest going to your web office and clicking on the Online Events/eParties tab, and look over the FAQ's and set up one for yourself for a day to see what it looks like.  You would be responsible for giving the agreed upon percentage to the organization, because Avon credits your account when someone makes an online purchase. 

As far as signing up your friends, you must do it face to face unless you are a Unil Leader or above.  If you cannot help them out, please give them my information to sign up online for $20.  Its fast, easy and they will get their kit in the mail.  They can also access the rep website right away to train and begin their business.

It's easy to sign up online by clicking the link: http://www.start.youravon.com/ and using my Reference Code: pamburger

I will also help them along with their business. 

Thank you so much for your help.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)