Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

hello!

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:12 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 307 Total Views

My Name is Ashley, I am new to the group...I have 2 preemie baby girls

Brooklyn, she is 12months old as of November 1st. She was born at 29wks due to me having severe preeclampsia.she was 2lbs 11oz my placenta abrupted and had to have a emergnancy c section. she lost a lot of blood and oxygen and the drs had to work on her for 11mins before she came back to us (hard to think my baby girl was not alive when she came outta me)..she was in the NICU for 11wks she acutally came home on her due date. She doesnt not suck or swallow(she goes ST and PT and she is starting to do both now) she had to have a Nissen Fundoplication and had to have a G-button put in her belly to be able to eat. but she is a strong lil girl and very smart for everything she went through.

brooklyn is now 12months old and 15lbs 5oz and starting to learn some words and starting to get in the process of crawling and she waves and shakes her nead no and claps and will stand up...

Kylee, she is 7wks old (tomorrow) suppose to be still in my stomach so she is suppose to be 37wks. she was born on September 22nd. she was born at 30wks due to me having severe preeclampsia. she was 2lbs 13.5oz but my placenta was so tiny that she didnt get what she needed from it so she was so much smaller then brooklyn was.

kylee is now 4lbs 15.5oz ahd a lil piggy.

by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
SCL_HF
by on Nov. 24, 2011 at 12:05 AM

WOW! What stories! So glad that both little girls are doing so well! We are so very lucky to have premies that are doing well as there are so many moms that are not as fortunate. Congrats on your little ladies!

alw06tchs
by New Member on Nov. 24, 2011 at 8:53 PM

thanks i know i told DH to that this year i am so thankful for our lil girls they have been through so much....

they are doing really good

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)