Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Yeast Infections!!!

Posted by on Oct. 17, 2007 at 1:19 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 285 Total Views

Well my son recently had what I thought was a diaper rash.  So of course I used the rash ointment blah, blah, blah…well 2 days later it was still there and getting worse.  He would jump and run when I tried to wipe him, he wouldn’t sit down period especially in the bathtub, and everything seemed to aggravate his bottom.  So I took him to the dr. and he told me that he had a yeast infection.    I had no clue babies could get yeast infections!!!  And I felt kind of dumb for not knowing.  Well he gave me a prescription for it and now it’s gone.  Anyway for those of you that didn’t know…now you know.

It's been a long and hard road, but we're making it...
Daisypath Ticker

by on Oct. 17, 2007 at 1:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
KayleesMom67
by on Oct. 17, 2007 at 1:24 PM
yep I know the feeling...its not exactly the same but here's my story.
Kaylee was running a high fever...were talking 104. I thought it was because of teething. The doctor insisted that I do a urine test (on a 1 yr old) which was VERY difficult to get..but it turns out he is a doctor for a reason...Kaylee had a UTI. I didn't know they got them at that age!

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

crowder-1
by New Member on Jul. 6, 2008 at 6:36 PM
yep my baby had one a few weeks after she was born. I was tryiing to breast feed and ended up with Mastitus (or however you spell it) and when she ate she got some of the infections and passed it through her urine and ended up with an infection. I put cream for yeast infections on it and it went away. I thought it was diaper rash too. speaking of Mastitus that mess hurt. I had to stop feeding her we should do a post about that, and how i felt I had to keep feeding her even though I would have almost rather gone through labor again, at least labor only lasted three days not 6 or more months.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)