Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

abortion for it or against it??

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2008 at 12:39 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • 282 Total Views

Poll

Question: abortion for it or against it?

Options:

for it

against it

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 12

View Results

by on Jan. 15, 2008 at 12:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
WhoaMomma0725
by New Member on Feb. 6, 2008 at 6:42 PM
OK i can't just vote i may say for it BUT i am not FOR abortion. I am pro-choice there is a huge difference. people who use it as birth control i am against. it is hard to put it all in one group to say you are FOR abortion.
vcraig24
by New Member on Mar. 18, 2008 at 12:41 PM
i totally agree w/ that. i would never get an abortion. i don't think abortion is the right choice for me. however i have had a friend that have had an abortion. i'm not gonna hate on her for it. it was the right choice for her. then i have had a friend that had several abortions bc she used it as a birth control method. rubber up or take a pill. but i would never hate on someone for what they did or didn't do.
seakla
by on Jun. 20, 2008 at 9:50 AM
I agree with the first post...I didn't vote for lack of choices.

I am pro-choice but with limitations.  It should not be used for birth control.  Women who have 3-4 just due to unwanted pregnancies is wrong.  But I think every woman is entitled to one...rape, or serious health conflicts, being too young...knowing she's not ready for a child...etc.  We should all be allowed one.  My friend was 19 when she got pregnant and it was one of those foolish nights when she forwent the birth control "just once"  and the guy wasn't even someone she saw steadily.  She has an abortion, and then at 24 she married and had a very healthy little boy she loves. 

The only problem, is there is no sure-fire way to monitor how many abortions a woman has had.  So, they could easily lie and say its their first or lie about why they want/need it.

KimberlyMonique
by on Jul. 6, 2008 at 2:32 PM
Definitely against it.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)